Sick Facebook hackers!

10 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Whats happenin big dave 

Been living the dream out in the sticks with no internet and spotty mobile coverage where no c**t can bother me pal  :thumbs:  but I'm back in civilisation for a couple of days so thought I'd check in on you bunch of degenerates :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only skimmed it mate lol like birds posts i just skim them and look for target words like buck big dog softie bad back karate ect

I'm all for a laugh but fuked if I can see the humour in tormenting a grieving family .

Bump

Posted Images

15 hours ago, mushroom said:

No way would I be posting pics like that of my Mrs on here ?

This mob would be creaming on their computers ?

Maybe hes one of them weirdo's that likes that kind of thing.Sits smashing himself about at the thought of it.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Maybe hes one of them weirdo's that likes that kind of thing.Sits smashing himself about at the thought of it.

In fairness I shouldn't have bitten..... I've slayed enough dragon's in my time lol, but never a proper fatty like kermit insinuated.... Proud of my Mrs and the 3 beautiful children we have together, my ?. Not in to swapping car keys and watching others f**k and  get roasted...... Well not these days anymore ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

In fairness I shouldn't have bitten..... I've slayed enough dragon's in my time lol, but never a proper fatty like kermit insinuated.... Proud of my Mrs and the 3 beautiful children we have together, my ?. Not in to swapping car keys and watching others f**k and  get roasted...... Well not these days anymore ??

Touching that my old Biafran. 

• Haha 1
On 21/05/2018 at 14:45, Daniel cain said:

IMG-20171121-WA0004.thumb.jpg.76939c2bb3749ed6078334eabf8816a2.jpg

40yrs old, 3 kids, and a body that shames women half her age lol, stick that in your wank bank kermit ????

I remember when I was about 12 I had a body like that but I could of swore my tits we're bigger haha. Fair play sticking it in that Dan.