Embarrassing moments

So thought it could be a laugh having little story's about embarrassing moments!!! This is because I have just got my lunch at Tesco but before I went in I walked round my van and didn't see the metal post there I walked straight into it gave myself a dead leg looked around and there was around 20 people who saw me do it and I had to walk past a group of women all pissing themselfs over it!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found it......enjoy.

Went to meet a fella to buy a dog once ,it was awkward to find his house so he gave me the name of a pub ,and when I got there I could phone him and he would walk down and meet me ,so I phoned him ...

Years ago as a kid, walking round a gravel pit and stopped to get chatting to a bloke that was fishing. Anyway, the normal bollocks about the state of the fishing starts being talked about and I

Posted Images

In Feb I was in Berlin on a biz trip..... stayed in a five star hotel, spa, 14th floor bar etc....the works. Decided to go into the spa thinking hey up a bit of relax... Didn't realise it was completely naked only, didn't realise it was mixed sexes and didn't realise I should have shaved my balls. Everyone was so smooth ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, mushroom said:

In Feb I was in Berlin on a biz trip..... stayed in a five star hotel, spa, 14th floor bar etc....the works. Decided to go into the spa thinking hey up a bit of relax... Didn't realise it was completely naked only, didn't realise it was mixed sexes and didn't realise I should have shaved my balls. Everyone was so smooth ?

:rofl:

Years ago as a kid, walking round a gravel pit and stopped to get chatting to a bloke that was fishing.

Anyway, the normal bollocks about the state of the fishing starts being talked about and I say “he had a few thebither day, that f***ing bloke with the limp”

”who” says the bloke

”you know, that miserable f***ing hop a long c**t with the gammy leg.......miserable crippled old b*****d, always moaning....f***ing hatebthat bloke.....do you know him?”

”Yeah, I know him” says the bloke.....”he’s my brother !” Lol 

• Haha 8

As a youngster my uncle told me to blow up my younger cousin's paddling pool, i was puffing and puffing away until red in the face. No matter what it didn't inflate one bit, i was only blowing into the plug.............

Not embarrasing but i thought it was funny.

I was unloading sheep at work and i needed to recall who's they are.

so i said ''whats your surname.

She said ''bark''

So i said ''grrr woof,woof,woof,grrr now whats your surname.

She never even smiled.miserable bitch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
17 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Not embarrasing but i thought it was funny.

I was unloading sheep at work and i needed to recall who's they are.

so i said ''whats your surname.

She said ''bark''

So i said ''grrr woof,woof,woof,grrr now whats your surname.

She never even smiled.miserable bitch.

No one will top your story about you're sister's knickers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Was re pointing a ridge years back and I lost me footing and slid down the roof.. managed to trap my feet in the gutter and stop me going over but the bucket full of muck caught me up and went over me head :( 

was shouting agggh as it happened so when I got the fcukin bucket off me head I had a right audience!

Least I didn’t die!!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apart from going to pick kids school up with my flies undone ?

the one embarrassing incident that stands to mind is , At my old property years ago I was being lazy and flattening some gravel in back garden with my Landy , I unfortunately ran over one of those spikes you put posts in, and punctured a tyre so got hi lift jack out an changed the wheel having never used one before I couldn’t get it to drop the Landy down , all of a sudden it went and kicked the handle up hitting me straight under my botttom jaw , I nearly blacked out an was staggering round the back garden for what seemed ages,

my jaw clicked for months afterwards and the tyre was split an I never did replace it as it would been £115 delivered ,I was running kumo At 33/12.50/15s at the time ?