FAC Inbound, time to shop

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys, the FAC and SGC was on my doormat when I got home, was granted everything I wanted ?

So, unfortunately my FAC/SGC was not on the doormat when I got back ffs, so the wait continues, however, today I ordered a rifle which I can obviously only pick up once the paperwork has arrived.

Man cannot beat the elements only do his best to work around what happens on the day,as Nathan says getting closer the old man v beast is all part of the challenge .And as Philpot says we will never b

Posted Images

16 hours ago, andykllhr said:

Still looks good with the SAK ?

IMG_20180608_165129.jpg

Aesthetics are down to the individual but personally, and for what its worth, I think the rifle looks better with the SAK! :thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 11/06/2018 at 14:36, philpot said:

My 1417 using a SAK and RWS subs is almost totally silent, you are not using HV ammo are you as that is louder.

Phil

So I stood about five yards in front of my mate, well out of the line of fire obviously and had a listen, it was a tiny "phut" so at anything further it must be inaudible, really happy with the SAK ?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, andykllhr said:

So I stood about five yards in front of my mate, well out of the line of fire obviously and had a listen, it was a tiny "phut" so at anything further it must be inaudible, really happy with the SAK ?

As I've said, and my pictures above show, and I know loads will agree, the SAK works on many levels.

Its a cracking bit of kit and is really the benchmark!:thumbs:

• Like 2

Last week I took my 22LR with SAK mod with me and my mate had his 17HMR. When he heard my gun he asked if it was even powerful enough to kill rabbits. :laugh:When I was zeroing it the bullets were going straight through 3" timber at 70 yards. 

On 13/06/2018 at 06:47, andykllhr said:

My experience of this also. My mate had a SAK on his FinnFire. Was quieter than my pre-charged moderated 12ft air rifle!

• Like 1