Rotting meat !!!

Recently one of the son in laws and I had the misfortune to encounter a freezer full of rotten meat. ( not ours) it was liquefied slurry. We were both bowled over by the stench. The thing is that we are both having odour flashbacks !!!  We've changed and washed clothes, had baths,  cleaned mouths and teeth many times but every now and then we are getting a brief smell or taste of it waft up. It is most unpleasant.. anyone encountered this problem. Son in law heard that eating garlic would cure the problem. I replied that the smell of rotting meat was preferable to garlic. Anyone experience of this rot meat smell ?

Yuck, magot farm !! The mind boggles.  The trip flipped on this blokes freezer. What a mess. It's like liquid slurry. We were hit like an ammonia shock wave. The only thing that I could suggest was to turn it back on and 're freeze the whole lot back to solid and then get the whole freezer to a tip asap before it unfroze. Total write off. Then get the bloke to take pictures and claim his house insurance.  I suppose we could gargle with the tcp to get rid of the after smell/taste. Yuck.tuck, yuck. It's made me reconsider cremation !

5 hours ago, Meece said:

Anyone experience of this rot meat smell ?

Every time I drive through the forest. Someone hits a deer. It decomposes at or near the roadside. Bonus points if it's between May and September and you have all the windows open.

Skunks are fun too. Not the class C kind either. You can all f*ck off back to your own thread!

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Every time I drive through the forest. Someone hits a deer. It decomposes at or near the roadside. Bonus points if it's between May and September and you have all the windows open.

Skunks are fun too. Not the class C kind either. You can all f*ck off back to your own thread!

Class B*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was a knacker man for quite a while, I still do a bit of knackering if hunts need a lift and a bit of Christmas cover at knackeryards. If you keep breathing in a bad smell or get a really bad face full of gas when you cut a belly open then you fart the same smell at night! It passes through you some how lol

Iv picked up forest ponies after foot and mouth that were so rotten I had to shovel em on board! Blown up Wales. Had incinerator breakdowns when the pile of waste was so bad the bottom of the pile was just skulls and maggots. 

Get a grip you girl ?

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

. If you keep breathing in a bad smell or get a really bad face full of gas when you cut a belly open then you fart the same smell at night! It passes through you some how lol

I've noticed that from gutting rabbits.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I was a knacker man for quite a while, I still do a bit of knackering if hunts need a lift and a bit of Christmas cover at knackeryards. If you keep breathing in a bad smell or get a really bad face full of gas when you cut a belly open then you fart the same smell at night! It passes through you some how lol

Iv picked up forest ponies after foot and mouth that were so rotten I had to shovel em on board! Blown up Wales. Had incinerator breakdowns when the pile of waste was so bad the bottom of the pile was just skulls and maggots. 

Get a grip you girl ?

I bet your Mrs loves you coming home after dealing with stuff like that

It would take a long time to blow up a whale with a pushbike pump.

4 minutes ago, gnipper said:

I've noticed that from gutting rabbits.

Yep, straight through.

• Like 1