Introducing Heidi

Top looking dog really nice. And to have all that it's a credit to you and the dog ?? I've a pup from poxon from the second litter don't think he will get much for obedience but hopefully make me a good little rabbiting dog. What did yours make tts? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Top looking dog really nice. And to have all that it's a credit to you and the dog ?? I've a pup from poxon from the second litter don't think he will get much for obedience but hopefully make me a good little rabbiting dog. What did yours make tts? 

Yeah I saw the pics of him, looks lovely. She made 25tts, very long in the back too. I got her to be a rabbiting dog bjt she does so much more. Wasted in this day and age really

3 hours ago, Adampie8432 said:

Think that's the best looking lurcher I've seen in a while. She sounds like a joy to have around. Atb with her, Adam 

Lovely compliment thankyou. She is a diamond, never stops pleasing me

Edited by Vicky Steadman
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, breeze said:

Tidy looking bitch Vicky, sounds like she's doing you proud

What's her breeding ?

Very proud. 

She's out of Poxons bitch which is a line bred collie/grey x racing whippet /grey. And a bit of deerhound way back.  Her sire was a half cross bedlington grey