wonder lust..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been told Rhyl is nice .

Me & Mrs Flattop love getting away at least three times a year my favourite place I’ve been to so far is Costa Rica what a place wildlife every where,  we have pigeons dropping in front of you the

Feck that travelling abroad , ive seen banged up abroad ,stuff of nightmares lol  east coast scarbados for me ?

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Me & Mrs Flattop love getting away at least three times a year my favourite place I’ve been to so far is Costa Rica what a place wildlife every where,  we have pigeons dropping in front of you they have toucans and macaws, and the insects different ball game Sloths howler monkeys Humming Birds the lot I had Hummingbirds landing on my hands with a little nectar feeder,  if you go organise your trips with the locals much better experience.

We also crossed the border into Nicaragua lovely place visited Lake Nicaragua and an active volcano and also was involved in a street crime in Grenada long story lol.

Mexico I’ve been both sides Caribbean and Pacific or if you want to be exact the Sea of Cortez Pacific side was my favourite.

One life,  experience as much as you can before you start pissing and shitting yourself ?

I like them eco lodges in Costa Rica and Nicaragua with fishing thrown in , I got a door opened to go Sri Lanka  with folk who live over here but can lay on a great trip staying with family that appeals the most to me in the not to distant future  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

I like them eco lodges in Costa Rica and Nicaragua with fishing thrown in , I got a door opened to go Sri Lanka  with folk who live over here but can lay on a great trip staying with family that appeals the most to me in the not to distant future  

Go for it is what i say I went to Kerala in India and we had a trip to Tamil Nadu right on the southern tip next stop Sri Lanka ( Ceylon) two little islands one with a Hindu temple one with a massive statue rising out of the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean loads of holy people go there as some of Ghandis ashes were spread there incredible memory.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Go for it is what i say I went to Kerala in India and we had a trip to Tamil Nadu right on the southern tip next stop Sri Lanka ( Ceylon) two little islands one with a Hindu temple one with a massive statue rising out of the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean loads of holy people go there as some of Ghandis ashes were spread there incredible memory.

I did the backwater trip in kerala years ago,beautiful,india is an incredible country,anyone thinking of going try and pencil in the rat temple in Bikaner :icon_eek:

• Like 1

dont know if Vietnam was mentioned before,but my son was there of late,said its the most incredible country hes seen,the people are so poor but so warm and friendly,,the food was great and he stayed for a month..couldnt recomend it highly enough..im off to Malaga soon..first foreign holiday in 9 years ...cant feckin wait

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

I did the backwater trip in kerala years ago,beautiful,india is an incredible country,anyone thinking of going try and pencil in the rat temple in Bikaner :icon_eek:

We did the Backwaters trip and it was incredible sea eagles and all sorts of wildlife very green part of India, I’ve also travelled to Goa bit touristy Anjuna market was an eye opener and a visit to a place call Varkala was interesting and the railways well that’s another story  but Kerala definitely a much nicer place to visit. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

We did the Backwaters trip and it was incredible sea eagles and all sorts of wildlife very green part of India, I’ve also travelled to Goa bit touristy Anjuna market was an eye opener and a visit to a place call Varkala was interesting and the railways well that’s another story  but Kerala definitely a much nicer place to visit. 

If you ever go back mate try and visit the golden temple in Amritsar or zanskar valley in ladakh,massive country,lots to see and do.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

TOMO how much was it all in for you ' T and S to go to Lapland all those years ago .

All in

Flights' Accomadation ' Transferes' 

Santa thing and all that ?

about 1200...i think.....but its alot more now....and it was only 3 nights.......the best shes found latley on a pakage was around 3 grand for the 5 of us

funny you mention that trip....the big cost in all that was the flights...and its crazy now for the flight......and she wants to go again ...

so shes been checking stuff out ......fly to talin in estonia....£230...talin is on the coast opisite helsinki ...you then catch the ferry across...its cheap....then the overnight sleeper train up to kolaria up in lapland ...she checked it out a month or two back and it was £250 ish ....these prices were for me and her and 3 kids....return...

and the cabin she wants is around £400.....

as you can see its a lot cheaper to break things up...however its a alot of travling.....but with that comes the chance to see a few other places....and aparantly the overnight train in december becomes a bit of a santa express.....so would be great for the kids

• Like 1