wonder lust..

Yup,been to olongapo subic ermita etc many times years ago when I was in my 20's doesn't appeal to me nowadays,but if its your thing then Thailand outscores it on every level.

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been told Rhyl is nice .

Me & Mrs Flattop love getting away at least three times a year my favourite place I’ve been to so far is Costa Rica what a place wildlife every where,  we have pigeons dropping in front of you the

Feck that travelling abroad , ive seen banged up abroad ,stuff of nightmares lol  east coast scarbados for me ?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can genuinely think of nothing worse than the Far East , although Japan interests me. 

I’m lucky , I get to go interesting places with Work, well , interesting for me , been to Africa lots 

but for me it would be the states  New Zealand Canada Mexico or into to bottom half of the stans.....

f**k all that Asian bollocks 

been there done that pal was in kenya ,s/africa first in 74  and the f/e  but stillget drawn back to the f/e

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

I have been told Rhyl is nice .

lol...

never to old rihog....my mum 84...dad 80...of to R.S.A again soon....go most years usualy for a month to 6 weeks ....driving round you would think they would be sick of it ..but they still love the krugar park...

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, TOMO said:

lol...

never to old rihog....my mum 84...dad 80...of to R.S.A again soon....go most years usualy for a month to 6 weeks ....driving round you would think they would be sick of it ..but they still love the krugar park...

If you still can then do it ;)

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, TOMO said:

lol...

yep your a long time in the box tomo .and if you get to old and fkd up  its to bloody late to say well wish i should have done that?

6 minutes ago, socks said:

Venezuela or los  Cabo's are nice this time of year ...........

Not much in the way of eating out in Venezuela at the moment. Or eating in for that matter... Saying that if you need to lose a few lbs it seems like the place to be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Emirates or Ethiad Mackem ?

Flown them both mate,nowadays its Thai or Eva direct,dont want to sit in a middle-east airport for hours,going back in November for a month I think?

Edited by mackem

Me & Mrs Flattop love getting away at least three times a year my favourite place I’ve been to so far is Costa Rica what a place wildlife every where,  we have pigeons dropping in front of you they have toucans and macaws, and the insects different ball game Sloths howler monkeys Humming Birds the lot I had Hummingbirds landing on my hands with a little nectar feeder,  if you go organise your trips with the locals much better experience.

We also crossed the border into Nicaragua lovely place visited Lake Nicaragua and an active volcano and also was involved in a street crime in Grenada long story lol.

Mexico I’ve been both sides Caribbean and Pacific or if you want to be exact the Sea of Cortez Pacific side was my favourite.

One life,  experience as much as you can before you start pissing and shitting yourself ?

• Like 6
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

A old mate now living down the smoke flew out yesterday with BA for a month.

Sure that was direct out of Heathrow.

Yup,but BA cant hold a candle to Thai or Eva,i flew BA last November or December to Europe,i flew Thai a couple of weeks back from Bangkok,Thai is a much better airline mate.