Quick Kill Instinct

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the f**k are you smoking ?  Let me know il change the cider for some of that ?

Exactly what I said the other day.  Get in a s a p to dispatch it yourself.  Shouldn't be there to see how long it takes, or if indeed your dog can kill it.  People that put up vids like that are comp

Not on a public forum with lots off guests watching u won’t 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

It will never be over turned imo.... These silly videos and pics will only lead to more restrictions or a total ban?‍♂️be happy with what we got left and keep your memories in the fields ? ? your right since the ban allsorts got into the dogs.... They last a few yrs then onto the next thing. Makes it harder for us who try to fly below the radar. 

Exactly right, who needs videos, that's what our  memories are for!

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Well some people haven't got dog's but like saying things 

Although you're also trying to be a smart arse, where have I even implied that I have sight hounds? Plus, what have I been "saying"? I asked a question, that's it!

Many of you really do need to get out more, regardless if it's out of season. Exercise the dogs! Road work, lures, country fair racing etc.

? An interesting and thought-provoking thread...

I only hunt a few rabbits (very fecking few)? ...but talking to men that drop a deer or two,..they tell me that, the technique is gained through experience...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DRP said:

Although you're also trying to be a smart arse, where have I even implied that I have sight hounds? Plus, what have I been "saying"? I asked a question, that's it!

Many of you really do need to get out more, regardless if it's out of season. Exercise the dogs! Road work, lures, country fair racing etc.

Piss off then

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Right then drp I retract my sorry now you may not be an anti but you are a asshole. We are a bunch of assholes on here and that' how we like it trust no one!! 

Hee hee salt get stuck in lad 

Tho tbf drp probably a nice lad but calling me a smart arse well I'm furious

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Hee hee salt get stuck in lad 

Tho tbf drp probably a nice lad but calling me a smart arse well I'm furious

Well comes on asking all this dosnt run a dog and says how we are all smart arses and all this but yet he's asking questions on a hairy subject on a open forum that's just stupid really and wonders why he's getting hostile answers .........!!! 

1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Right then drp I retract my sorry now you may not be an anti but you are a asshole. We are a bunch of assholes on here and that' how we like it trust no one!! 

Typical British welcoming hospitality. Lovely. Anyway...

Cheers to those few who did contribute constructively.