GOOD COLLIE X GREY'S THIN ON THE GROUND IT SEEMS.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an aside,...having been a member of this unique, hunting men's website, for several years,...I would have to congratulate Collie John for his sheer consistency... I fecking hate, users, and ab

you think they were brothers  , wouldn't you !!   Bryn  1x colle x grey , he was  bred   greyhound  dam . sire working farm collie . he be about   3  here , he  11  this sep  , and still fit for his a

Your right Japs , goodun's are few and far between I'm hoping to get a pup by my line bred collie x dog, in the not too distant future. I'm sure a pup by him would suit your needs if you don

Posted Images

1 hour ago, breeze said:

Marsh lad..... Wow them first two pictures are crackers mate, your handy with a camera aint ya mate 

I know hats off to these lads what get the action shots I've tried but usually comes out as the sky or some mud as I fell on me arse in all the excitement 

On 14 May 2018 at 19:36, Black neck said:

Nice skinny buggers they are look cracking pal

Ya knows ya made a point there black neck they ain't to many conditioned right  fa work those are the on

ly couple a the larger ones on thread that look even conditioned fa work.the smaller ones look on the pics like they been doing abit.atb bill

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Marsh Lad said:

I have a mate with a very capable bitch or if that doesn't work out I'll put him over my old bitch who's been retired just this year

unless something else crops up ?

037.JPG

Is there saluki in the mix .

On 14 May 2018 at 21:42, Marsh Lad said:

Collie whippet greys just  Worker to worker

This the thing two many only see a xs type on f1,they beget more and more typey ,lookers with each and every generation .both very nice animas there was a time when ther was lots a collie whip greys aboutthatwere very racey  these were the mane stake of the coney lampreys in most given areas decades back.that whippet invariably fines them down giving the strong racey structure of the xs.atb bill