GOOD COLLIE X GREY'S THIN ON THE GROUND IT SEEMS.

4 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

?"Now, that is a really useful question",...I would love you to ask it again,..hopefully in a few months time...?

Sorry Phil you lost me completely you said you abandoned the type so what type did you have instead

I fear I'm being thick but I really don't get it and remember I'm your biggest fan  so humour me

• Haha 1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an aside,...having been a member of this unique, hunting men's website, for several years,...I would have to congratulate Collie John for his sheer consistency... I fecking hate, users, and ab

you think they were brothers  , wouldn't you !!   Bryn  1x colle x grey , he was  bred   greyhound  dam . sire working farm collie . he be about   3  here , he  11  this sep  , and still fit for his a

Your right Japs , goodun's are few and far between I'm hoping to get a pup by my line bred collie x dog, in the not too distant future. I'm sure a pup by him would suit your needs if you don

Posted Images

On 13 May 2018 at 13:46, Phil Lloyd said:

? I've experienced more variables and uncertainties with the Herding based hybrids, than any other lurcher type...

I grew up around crossbred canines and sundry curs,..brought them with me from rural Wales when I settled darn sarf, and then,..abandoned the type, for many years. The tasks laid out before me had changed drastically, so I had to adapt my way of thinking,... or like the dumb old Dinosaur,... I would not have prospered...

Nowadays, I am old and frail, so have returned wholeheartedly, to the fold,... I doubt I'll go awol again...?

575292831_Mid-airAngel.jpg.67b7792558332ebcea2ef4b684c9428b.jpg

Phil I got say this who you trying to Kidd you know damn well those little jukels a thyme with the whippetblood  are so very different than f1 collie greys. Nay mind reverse types. Get real fa fecks sake  gone awoll yas still awoll they'll be in the garrison when thee catch who you trying ta fool .ill say it. Again nought wrong with being loyal to a type , it's like the back benchers in parliament knowing full ,but still agreeing to be loyal lol atb I rest my case .atb bunnys.

On 13 May 2018 at 19:16, Black neck said:

You bin at the beans bill

Nay beans today blacky I speak has I see it  thems thems jukels a loydeys are not collie greys .he still awoll has been da a couple decades.atb bunnys.

52 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Phil I got say this who you trying to Kidd you know damn well those little jukels a thyme with the whippetblood  are so very different than f1 collie greys. Nay mind reverse types. Get real fa fecks sake  gone awoll yas still awoll they'll be in the garrison when thee catch who you trying ta fool .ill say it. Again nought wrong with being loyal to a type , it's like the back benchers in parliament knowing full ,but still agreeing to be loyal lol atb I rest my case .atb bunnys.

Im of the opinion a lurcher cannot be a TRUE lurcher unless its heavily Collie infused,many have sought greener pastures until they realised the lea of youth was the most verdant.The folk that knew and know how to get the best or live with the quirks of the TRUE lurcher are a dying breed now.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Nowadays, I like to have a quiet mouch with my wee cur bitch,..she is a mixture of Sheepdog/Whippet and Greyhound blood,.we have some good fun,...

.I really like her.?

DSC_3743.jpeg.96bf7c319409b3abc0be71cd1b0a32e0.jpeg

nice bitch phil how tall is she?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, morton said:

Im of the opinion a lurcher cannot be a TRUE lurcher unless its heavily Collie infused,many have sought greener pastures until they realised the lea of youth was the most verdant.The folk that knew and know how to get the best or live with the quirks of the TRUE lurcher are a dying breed now.

Your wrong there , the only true lurcher is a greyhound and terrier hybrid 

• Like 5
On 13 May 2018 at 20:24, Rabbiting man said:

Here are my to two Collie/Whippets. The bitch is a 3/4 Whippet 1/4 Collie. She stand 19 inches tall and the pup I bred from her is a 5/8 Whippet 3/8 Collie He stands 21 inches tall. Both handy rabbit catchers both night and day.

20180401_172647.jpg

FB_IMG_1513795165660.jpg

FB_IMG_1513795177372.jpg

• Like 2