9 minutes ago, lanesra said:

You can't help some people , stopping & searching black youths is racist ? Some will always use the race card even when trying to help them !! 

Exactly! We always hear "Stop the killing" etc and when measures are put in place to try to do so you always get cries of "black youth are being targeted" etc, well stop f**kin stabbimg each other then!

• Like 3

The fellows of foreign origin seem to have clanned up like tribes. They've lived like this for many milenia so it must be ingrained into their thought pattern. All the time that they have this mentality they condem themselves to the lower bottom of the pile.

The world we live in, we all know it’s predominantly blacks knocking each other off but we’re not allowed to actually say it, easier to bury the head in the sand and blame other factors. 

I would also like to know why these thugs only target talented young footballers with a bright future who had nothing at all to do with gangs???

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

I would also like to know why these thugs only target talented young footballers with a bright future who had nothing at all to do with gangs???

.......................and are also aspiring rappers.

• Haha 2

So the police have a list of names who are suspected of being gang members. Now someone has gone through that list to see what colour they are? Makes no sense to me.

I suppose someone else will be going through the list to see what percentage of LBGT there are so they can be offended if there are too many or too few.

A criminal is a criminal regardless of colour.  

See this on I think (something darbyshire) show at my dad's.  The copper was saying that it's not as if it's the only list of criminals they have. The other guest didn't seem to care about that and stuck to his facts and figures rant 

• 3 months later...

Was talking to a kid today who had made a break from gang related stuff......had recently done something stupid and is looking at  a bit of time but is bricking it as a lot of the gang bangers he moved away from are inside.......shame as he had moved areas and got a job.....