Interesting Little Clip

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

could some one come on here and honestly say they actually saw a kerry work either in a stop end or in any situation where true gameness was visible ..from all the people ive mixed with over the years

I can smell the talc from here ??

I like the look of that Russell,fox terrier type.

Posted Images

Thanks for putting that up Eddie. I wonder was it the do or die spirit they say they used to have that attracted Micheal Collins to them?  If that was filmed in 1921 would I be right in saying Danny Boys owner was dead a year later ?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

Thanks for putting that up Eddie. I wonder was it the do or die spirit they say they used to have that attracted Micheal Collins to them?  If that was filmed in 1921 would I be right in saying Danny Boys owner was dead a year later ?

Very well spotted Neil?

2 hours ago, Kaiser Sozé said:

Good clip Eddie ?, nice to see Kerry blues more like the old type! When you think of the powder puffs paraded in the show rings today, owner's spouting off to each other about their terriers courage .... make you cringe!

IMG-20180507-WA0000.jpg

• Haha 1

could some one come on here and honestly say they actually saw a kerry work either in a stop end or in any situation where true gameness was visible ..from all the people ive mixed with over the years,none...AND I MEAN NOT ONE ...has ever seen a decent kerry blue ..i saw a vid of a kerry put up against a wheaten in the box way back in the late 70's and the kerry didnt last 2 minutes(literally) the wheaten was taken from the kerry ,which i might add was screaming for mercy and as soon as the kerry was released it jumped the wall..i dont think a blue was ever used for anything other than a few rats and murdering things on top of the soil and probably in company too,,their know to be man biters,good guard dogs and BAD  with small children..... i await the onslaught lol

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

could some one come on here and honestly say they actually saw a kerry work either in a stop end or in any situation where true gameness was visible ..from all the people ive mixed with over the years,none...AND I MEAN NOT ONE ...has ever seen a decent kerry blue ..i saw a vid of a kerry put up against a wheaten in the box way back in the late 70's and the kerry didnt last 2 minutes(literally) the wheaten was taken from the kerry ,which i might add was screaming for mercy and as soon as the kerry was released it jumped the wall..i dont think a blue was ever used for anything other than a few rats and murdering things on top of the soil and probably in company too,,their know to be man biters,good guard dogs and BAD  with small children..... i await the onslaught lol

You have said everything that can be said about Kerrys.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Good guard dogs, nasty, bad tempered f@ckers. See a lad well ate while trying to retrieve a ball once but can't say I ever saw or heard of one working! Would like to think they were good 'back when'...sure didn't they help create the patterdale!! ???. Still that clip just shows you how much the kennel club can change the look of a breed nevermind it's working ability & all in a relatively short timespan. And they claiming their sole purpose is to preserve breeds??? ???