Protection Dogs ?

On 06/05/2018 at 17:23, Jonjon79 said:

They can rent mine for a grand a week :yes:

If any one breaks in and tries to nick your chicken wings, she'll have their fingers off :laugh:

IMG_20180506_171201.jpg

6 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

That's the little ba5tard !

IMG_20180301_172811.thumb.jpg.8a8c35b94a37937dd1e6fafecbf2858c.jpg

37 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Good protection dogs them Chihuahuas I got my daughter one then that got a protection dog lol

36EE79C1-DF7B-4428-910F-7FAF78727A71.jpeg

This is like a 'THL users own up to owning Chihuahuas' thread :laugh:

Seriously though - they're cracking little watch dogs :yes:

......... Them big ears don't miss anything.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good protection dogs them Chihuahuas I got my daughter one then that got a protection dog lol

I know a lot of trainers in the security/protection dog industry and the money that gets charged for some right old shit is unbelievable.There seems to be more bullshitters and f***ing idiots in that

Exactly right.Everyone likes the idea of having a dog that can do what you see the Mali's doing in the YouTube clips but the truth of the matter is 99% of people wouldnt have the time or the knowledge

Posted Images

On the cold light of day it’s most likely filthy Arabs selling shite to filthy rich Arabs.....

Theres a few bad boi’s round here breeding shite to shite advertising them on FB  as “king Kahn x bad boi “ or words to that effect, trimmed ears, the lot. 

Bunch of prats in tracksuits who knock around with Arabs from bordsley green trying to do a side line in shite dogs instead of heroin!!!!!

50 minutes ago, steve66 said:

wouldn't fancy crossing one of these flying carpets with teeth 

and this is why this breed of dog if bred to a greyhound will blow the collie x hound out of the park.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

A total disaster waiting to happen 

far too much dog for the average lurcher man 

Exactly right.Everyone likes the idea of having a dog that can do what you see the Mali's doing in the YouTube clips but the truth of the matter is 99% of people wouldnt have the time or the knowledge to train one to them standards and would just end up with a hyperactive barking pain in the arse driving them round the f***ing twist.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
25 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It will be a matter of time mate 

Just while out with mine i see more gsd,herder and malinois types.seems around here there popular with the polish.

Went ferreting once at a kennels where they bred malinois for the police and forces.holy f**k they were a different breed to anything i'd seen before.i was surprised and scared.i'm the 1st to admit i could never give a mally enough stimulation or work.

• Like 2