Wanted land or places to shoot in Teesside area

Hi all was just wondering if anyone knows of anything going around the Teesside area I could go shooting for rabbits,rats,pigeons and other vermin looking more of finding some place that I can set up a hide as have back probs and find it hard to walk over distance I do have my shooting insurance and am using a Hatsan at44 really wanting to further my shooting it gets a bit boring after a bit shooting at the local range. 

Hope to speak to you guys soon many thanks 

paul 

• Like 1

Thanks hopfully somthing will come up i been out driving round farms and land talking to people but most are coverd by game keepers or have people already but there must be someone out there willing to give someone a start hopfully 

• Like 1

Spend a sunday in your best gear knocking on door set your self a 50 mile radius and knock on every door you see its a great way to spend a day 

• 3 weeks later...

Keep at it mate, the best bet is small holdings and stables, my mate has just got his first little plot after months of trying, some stables and paddocks, ideal for a bit of bunny bashing and a few woodies, if you keep going something will turn up ?

• Like 2