LOOKING FOR HELP FALCON / TITAN FN12

Ive got my fn12 single shot stripped down as I am wanting to fit a detwanger/depinger and also give it a service, ive removed everything and am left with the air chamber with barrel and breech still attached have removed all of the grub screws and screws , now my problem is how do i removed the pellet tray to access the screw that holds the barrel/breach to the air chamber

• Like 1

From memory there is a grub screw on top of the scope rail remove it and the tray slides back revealing the barrel/block screw. 

The second barrel block screw is under a blanking plug near the back of the scope rail. 

The tray then slides out of the back. I hope this makes sense!

If the tray is stuck spray it with wd40 and give the back a few taps and bang the rear on the carpeted floor to hopefully to shock it free. That' how I got mine out.

• Like 1

Ive seen the stripdown ive took all the screws out banged it about and still no luck, I dont want to be to heavy handed and make a mess of it, ill have another try of thinking a way of getting it to move, theres a video on you tube but its the multi shot and guess what it doesnt have a pellet tray

1 hour ago, maxwell said:

Ive seen the stripdown ive took all the screws out banged it about and still no luck, I dont want to be to heavy handed and make a mess of it, ill have another try of thinking a way of getting it to move, theres a video on you tube but its the multi shot and guess what it doesnt have a pellet tray

My RFD reckons there's a chance that it could be heated in, thus making it a b*****d to remove.

......... It's his old FN12 that I now own.

Bung me a pm if you want his details :thumbs:

On 08/05/2018 at 12:48, maxwell said:

Finally got it out without damaging it , very gentle persuasion with light hammer and soft punch

I new you,d get there in the end Les

you will know how to strip them with your eyes closed now lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Yeh ill be able to put it back together ok , the problem ive got now is I ordered a new oring / seal set , they came in a packet all mixed up nothing saying which seal goes where one or two are obvious but might struggle trying to match some of the old distorted smaller ones.