Ouell has risen the bar.  411 is equally effective in the destruction of grey squirrels, weasels, stoats, rats and similar vermin.  Strong construction, galvanized, very light and easy to set.  It will kill outright.  Officially approved... Certifié Québec.  If approved by UK standards, 411 would compete against Kania 2000 and Elgeeco's Procull in reducing the UK's grey squirrel population.

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2483 2.jpg

• Like 2

Interesting! Few questions. What are the dimensions of the trap? What is the purpose of the second kill bar? Is the flap at the rear of the trap simply for easy placement of bait, lure?

According to the Certifié Québec and Trap Certification de Piége Canada.  Ouell trap's entrance is 3 1/2 inches(90mm) wide and 3 inches(77mm) high.  AIHTS # QAI

Ouell's web page listed the 411 trap as being 2.4 lbs... and 11in x is 6in x 5in.  "Pull up lever (2 levels alternative) and hook the security bracket"= Ouell webpage.  I have come to the conclusion, the second kill bar is used to pull back the striking bar.  As for 2 levels of striking, that still reminds undetermined.  Maybe Ouell's webpage can shed some light on this function.  Yes,  the Ouell trap has a convenient back door, for placing the bait.  $52.95 Canadian dollars.

Great trap!  Kania trap is $89 Canadian dollars.  

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I was thinking one of those big cornbeef tins and a couple of trampiline springs, and "Walla"!!!??

Now there's a plan. I think most guys of a certain age have more trampoline springs than they know what to do with. My youngest is going on 12 now and yet I'm still not allowed to demolish our trampoline. Bloody eyesore.

10 minutes ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

Now there's a plan. I think most guys of a certain age have more trampoline springs than they know what to do with. My youngest is going on 12 now and yet I'm still not allowed to demolish our trampoline. Bloody eyesore.

Would you believe i have to do one today. Woman's friend needs it dismantled. Skip is coming. And yes im keeping the springs lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.