Neo-Prohibition? (1st May in Scotland)

1 minute ago, stumfelter said:

I smoke roll ups and haven't bought a legitimate pouch of baccy for donkeys so fcuk it the state can pay for my healthcare. ??

...............:whistling:

• Haha 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they want to change the culture (and boozing in Scotland is a cultural thing just like Ireland) then they should follow England’s example and import 98 million Muslims !  Things like this are

Most of the SNP followers are all the alkie c**ts and drug addicts also a fair few on disability. Deluded in thinking if the SNP get independence there benefits are going to double overnight and there

Alkies will still be getting pissed just means less money for food for the kid's.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, walshie said:

Not quite true. You can drink it, just not buy it or sell it. I went on the tour of the distillery a few years back and tried quite a few different ones. :thumbs:

Yours sincerely, Captain Pedantic. 

Dear Chairman of the British Pedantic Society.

If you can't buy or sell it, how can you drink it ?

Regards

British Society for Pedantry.

7 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

The same folk moaning on here about the situation are the same folk who moan about piss-heads in A&E. ?

They don't get pissheads in A&E here because they'll charge you by the minute. In the NHS they charge everyone else! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

The same folk moaning on here about the situation are the same folk who moan about piss-heads in A&E. ?

Everyone’s a “victim”......didn’t you get the memo?

• Haha 2

Just do a booze run to England. All it will do is put Scottish businesses out the game and line the coffers of the bone idle! They won't even get the revenue They really are the dumbest party ever! 

So how much  is a bottle of Buckie now. That's the favourite tipple of nationalist followers lol

43 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Just do a booze run to England. All it will do is put Scottish businesses out the game and line the coffers of the bone idle! They won't even get the revenue They really are the dumbest party ever! 

So how much  is a bottle of Buckie now. That's the favourite tipple of nationalist followers lol

Rumour has it that Buckie is already more than 50p a unit so its price should be unaffected. Will it now be linked to more or less crime?

1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

Dear Chairman of the British Pedantic Society.

If you can't buy or sell it, how can you drink it ?

Regards

British Society for Pedantry.

Vice Chairman actually. :D

You can buy it in a different county and bring it home with you to drink. 

Or as I did, get free samples on the tour. 

Hope this clarifies. 

4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Rumour has it that Buckie is already more than 50p a unit so its price should be unaffected. Will it now be linked to more or less crime?

Rightly or wrongly I see someone in the street clutching a bottle of Buckie my first thought is "scumbag"

11 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Rightly or wrongly I see someone in the street clutching a bottle of Buckie my first thought is "scumbag"

Same this end with Richard's Wild Irish Rose. Comes in at $3.99 (just under three quid) for 750ml and tops off at 18% alcohol. It was dubbed the “the murderers’ national drink” by a Chicago homicide detective due to its appearance frequency at crime scenes.

Community groups in several major cities have asked the manufacturer not to stock the product in high crime areas and you're probably not going to be discussing it's oaky overtones while you're driving around with a dead prostitute in the boot of your car.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Same this end with Richard's Wild Irish Rose. Comes in at $3.99 (just under three quid) for 750ml and tops off at 18% alcohol. It was dubbed the “the murderers’ national drink” by a Chicago homicide detective due to its appearance frequency at crime scenes.

Community groups in several major cities have asked the manufacturer not to stock the product in high crime areas and you're probably not going to be discussing it's oaky overtones while you're driving around with a dead prostitute in the boot of your car.

Looks like pissheads the world over are being robbed already, I,m paying £30 for 44pints of my favourite farmhouse scrumpy direct from the farmer, and 3/4 pints will give you a good little wobble, plus there,s no chemicals involved just pure apple juice so I can count it as one of my five a day win win ?

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Looks like pissheads the world over are being robbed already, I,m paying £30 for 44pints of my favourite farmhouse scrumpy direct from the farmer, and 3/4 pints will give you a good little wobble, plus there,s no chemicals involved just pure apple juice so I can count it as one of my five a day win win ?

i drink a canadian beer brand called "pilsner" its $41 for 24 x 330ml tins ,which approx 25 quid

8 tins of guinness is $26,thats expensive,now a luxury for me.

litre bottle of stoly vodka $42

it not cheap here in sask to drink.not yet,but the supermarkets and other vendors dont sell alcohol.

we have a government run liquor board store or bars in our town.once the LBS shuts as its only open to 9pm

the bars who do off sales bump their prices up on the hour every hour for a case of beer.

• Like 1