• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 kids. 2 with special needs. Add to that working on the door of a night club. No set pattern of sleep.I sleep when I can lol

I think some need to work abit harder during the day.office type jobs arn't you.

The watch? ?

was up at 7 am this morning had the dogs out for a good few miles washed and hoover the 3 cars generally kept busy all day just put 4 heaped spoons on coco in a cup and going to see if that helps me sleep any better 

And I thought that I wàs alone. In bed toñight by 12 .30, woke at 4 needing a wee. Can't get back off to sleep and it is so uncomfortable.  Turning over this way and that.  She's the same. I've turned the screen brightness right down. I'll have to start having a shot in the evening to see if that would help. I think that I  should have been a baker or à postman for the early morning starts. Been awake for an hour Now and it's starting to get light. Time to start counting sheep.

Weird night this end. Woke up at 0300 to hear aircraft. Not uncommon but never at night. Put the kettle on and made a brew, sat outside on the patio and watched. For about an hour a constant stream of military aircraft. A couple of the big bombers but mainly transport planes and chinook helicopters. Noisy b*st*rds, 3 hours for me...

Edited by ChrisJones
4 minutes ago, John d said:

This is true....BUT not everyone wants to graft to earn money and its a bit shallow to presume office work is not "hard"

Absolutely no issue with that providing I don't have to pay tax to support them.

Same old same old for me , bed by half 9 misses talks my head off till about 10 , get up at 6 walk the dogs and clean the kennels work 8-4.15 then walk dogs again same at weekends just no work lol