Catweazle!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just came across this on YouTube. Anyone watch it as a kid?  

loved it as a kid that and huckelberry finn,and later in my teens minder. 

Guilty as above, though the telly was shite we were all outside doing what kids should be doing so it never really mattered, 3 channels and watch the dot get smaller at 10pm before shutdown ??

15 minutes ago, The one said:

What was the one that was on with the theme music . 

Its better to have fought and lost than never to have fought at all ? 

It's something I wouldn't have watched (too old:laugh:), I was even too old for H.R. Pufnstuf LOL (1969)

Friday night monkey.

Pigsy and can't mind the other one. Used to travel on a cloud. 

Dubbed to f**k but as kid thought it was great. I still recall my dads word's as he watched 5mins of it.

"No wonder kids are f***ing daft these days! watching shite like this", lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Funny when some say that The Nineteen Seventies Television was of that one steps into.  It was not, and to look back at it from Twenty Eighteen  is irrelevant and futile. It is like saying that we are better than those that came before and those yet to come. 

All is of its time and day.  Just like every human that has ever walked on this Earth has live with the height of technology, no less than that we have today.  If one was to ask me if I wanted to live in those days than that of today , then I would say yes without any hesitation, some will talk about strikes and unions and every other kind of bull, all fine and good, but yet again funny how they do not mention that we was much more free and lived in a much better Kingdom.

All in just my opinion that is.

All the very best for one and all.

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, Mister Gain said:

It's something I wouldn't have watched (too old:laugh:), I was even too old for H.R. Pufnstuf LOL (1969)

Cheers that might be the one i cant remember what it was about but i still remember that tune if it was 1969 i would of been all of 8 years old :laugh:

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

How! With Jack Hargreaves.

Cheers, D.

He also done a few proper country shows, old country was one can't remember the other one but, he used to shoot, ferret, fish and do the things we all loved' every week a different thing for us to run out and try to copy, normally ende in failure but still inspired the kids to get outside and have a go ?

19 minutes ago, Greyman said:

He also done a few proper country shows, old country was one can't remember the other one but, he used to shoot, ferret, fish and do the things we all loved' every week a different thing for us to run out and try to copy, normally ende in failure but still inspired the kids to get outside and have a go ?

Jacks shed or something similar?