car crash advice please

On 26/04/2018 at 17:55, .357shooter said:

well on the 1st of march whilst going home from work i was hit head on by some muppet on the wrong side of the road.my car was written of i was payed less than current value and have had to buy a new car,tax plus insure it.so far things have been total shite.my insurance firm have done feck all and are now saying it was nock for nock.to say i am pissed off is an understatement.after wasting a couple of days tring to sort everything out i thought that was what your insurance was supposed to do.do we not drive on the left hand side of the road anymore.me in the correct lane seems to stand for nothing.everytime i phone them all i get is you can not prove it sir.so it seems that you average law abbiding motorist gets shafted but some people make a living out of bogus insurance claims and that is ok.luckily only my 2nd accident in 12 years so its not like a drive like a complete asshole and am i high risk ffs.is there anything i can do as i do not see why i am having to accept this ?

That’s bad shit mate. I’ve always found insurance companies to be ok, a lot depends on what there driver tells them on how they pay out. Surely the police were called to your accident and can provide the proof needed to sucure a claim in your favour. My last one I got hit in the ass end, copper pulled up shouts out the window are you all ok to which we said yes he said pass each other you’re details over and you will be fine and fecked off lol. The driver of the other motor admitted fault to his company and they phoned me and asked me if I could cancel my claim through my insurance and deal directly with them and it wouldn’t go on my insurance as a accident.  I did as they asked and writhin 4 working days had a good whiplash payout in my account and got payed out for my car within 3 weeks, I had a 5 star service.

1 hour ago, TOPPER said:

best advice DONT CRASH  if you do make sure your car has cameras  front and back  as they say a picture paints a thousand words 

Another good idea if you have a spare couple of hundred is do a rospa course 

lowers your insurance massively 

police were not called as nobody was hurt.as for the *unt who hit me he has said it was my fault for being on the correct side of the road and not giving way to him.complete lying asshole.phoned insurance up again today and might aswell have spoken to a fecking martian.we are going for a 50/50 is all i can get out of them no matter how much i tell them it was not my fault and i will not accept any responsability.shame i can not have a lie detector test done to prove that the wanker that hit me was 100% at fault.