8 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

50/50 mix Peroxide and water, brought to a rolling boil. Add skull and leave for 10 min. After ten min, remove and give a good rince.  

Ah just wondered if you used owt different to peroxide with the strong stuff hard to get hold of now.

I just brush peroxide onto the clean but still damp skull. Let it bubble and fix for a few coats and then rinse. Haven't enough peroxide to be boiling it in a bath of it. LOL

:thumbs:

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Ah just wondered if you used owt different to peroxide with the strong stuff hard to get hold of now.

I just brush peroxide onto the clean but still damp skull. Let it bubble and fix for a few coats and then rinse. Haven't enough peroxide to be boiling it in a bath of it. LOL

:thumbs:

Havent tried that method but seen it done on youtube. Bet a liter bottle lasts a long time, and you get the same result.

• 4 weeks later...

Another one just finnished. My second and probably last one of these that i'll do.

Id rather do 100 fox skulls, to one of these. The teeth can be a nightmare. Drop one, and it could be gone forever

20180521_162959.jpg

• Like 3
On 21/05/2018 at 16:36, EDDIE B said:

Another one just finnished. My second and probably last one of these that i'll do.

Id rather do 100 fox skulls, to one of these. The teeth can be a nightmare. Drop one, and it could be gone forever

20180521_162959.jpg

I stupidly took the teeth out with intention of putting then back in with glue.  Couldn't for the life of me work out where some of them fit in