Ch5 Ben nevis

Anyone who does stuff like that is a total crackpot. Apart from ... "because I want to", and, "it's fun", and  "I feel as if ive achieved something".  And as as for  those who attempt to climb it in winter like the ones in the program and then had to be rescued by helicopter. How far should their irrisponsibility be allowed and indulged at the risk of others lives and cost. Air sea rescue cost £34 million for the yr 14 ... 15. I used to work  with a bloke like this, a right weirdo nut job. And as for a married man with kids doing it ! His Mrs should have chucked all his climbing stuff on a bonfire, told him to pay the mortgage, get the lawn mowed and redecorate the house. That ought to keep him occupied. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Meece said:

Anyone who does stuff like that is a total crackpot. Apart from ... "because I want to", and, "it's fun", and  "I feel as if ive achieved something".  And as as for  those who attempt to climb it in winter like the ones in the program and then had to be rescued by helicopter. How far should their irrisponsibility be allowed and indulged at the risk of others lives and cost. Air sea rescue cost £34 million for the yr 14 ... 15. I used to work  with a bloke like this, a right weirdo nut job. And as for a married man with kids doing it ! His Mrs should have chucked all his climbing stuff on a bonfire, told him to pay the mortgage, get the lawn mowed and redecorate the house. That ought to keep him occupied. 

lol    good lad meece  :D  ,  there ton of work at my place  in and outside  in the garden  he can come here if he likes  , my wife  looks for feckin jobs to be done , i am up there next week with me lamp  looking for foxes i take me inhaler with me lol  , better than cutting lawns  , :D

1 hour ago, Dinosaurs said:

Was a good watch. The moutain rescues are legends. Atb

Know a few of them and they all volunteers.couple play in the shinty team total admiration for them. 

@ted see that guy hanging upside down with just his leg wedged In a rock lol

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Know a few of them and they all volunteers.couple play in the shinty team total admiration for them. 

@ted see that guy hanging upside down with just his leg wedged In a rock lol

damn madman lol

the footage was unreal,even when that woman was stuck,i could feel my heartbeat just pounding lol

then the red stags,just wow

thanks bud for posting up

• Like 1