Toronto van attack

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to be celibate by choice............   ..........second choice, obviously !

Born and raised in Toronto  Not ashamed of being Canadian, just ashamed of those that are running Canada into the ground, and angry at those who put them where they are today. Dirty rotten @#$%^&

America calling. America calling. Privatise the NHS you stupid c*nts...

Posted Images

4 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Will this turn out to be an act of terrorism or just a looney,10 dead not good! 

Early days but it's looking like socially awkward with mental health issues.

A bit of background on the driver.

Although early reports indicated that the horrific crash might be terror related, government officials have said that Minassian is not associated with any organized terror group, and the suspect does not represent a larger threat to national security.

Edited by ChrisJones

I think they should scale back size of vans, improve background checks on any prespevtive van owners, limit the speed on all vans to 10mph............and most important of all, ban any van with a bumpstock !!! 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think they should scale back size of vans, improve background checks on any prespevtive van owners, limit the speed on all vans to 10mph............and most important of all, ban any van with a bumpstock !!! 

What decent law-abiding person needs an assault van?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, ChrisJones said:

What decent law-abiding person needs an assault van?

True mate, no ordinary person needs a van with so many transport companies around......in fact I think they should appoint an army of pointy noses from the government to come round and access if you really need a van and make a decision on if you can have one.

I mean, you can’t have people just running around in vans willy nilly.......they will all obviously be out to kill people!

2 hours ago, WILF said:

True mate, no ordinary person needs a van with so many transport companies around......in fact I think they should appoint an army of pointy noses from the government to come round and access if you really need a van and make a decision on if you can have one.

I mean, you can’t have people just running around in vans willy nilly.......they will all obviously be out to kill people!

#DriveForOurLives ?

• Like 1

Sadly an observed and noted behaviour in Homo Sapiens is for certain types of mass murder to become epidemic. There are always individuals that go under the radar who are prone, for whatever reason, to go off the f***ing rails one day. The method of mass murder they choose is quite strongly influenced by current trends.

That's as good a reason as any for restricting freedom of the press. For public safety. :whistling:

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1