If st george done bbq,s

I’m my eyes it would be pork wall to wall pork ????????????????????????? No shedding tears over the wind rush ponces oh no  hed be a touch pissed at  Dianne  the racist Abbott who by the way is a cnt and more important the lack of George x flags flying in various parts of the country  mainly in the liberal soy  anti white English parts of the uk  but hey a sign of the times that celebrating today is a sign of being racist ? Who would think such a thing ? Well that’ll be the leftie liberal fkwiit’s agenda  and all all that , so I invited the dogs to a bbq to celebrate  St. George’s day  on this great day 

18B1CB51-6729-4E92-99B4-53031EBEE517.jpeg

13601942-6ABB-40ED-B9B6-ABD06064526E.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

In my opinion St. Georges day should be celebrated with the same vigour and verve as St. Patrick's day. What's racist about celebrating our heritage? Why should we be ashamed of our birthright?

• Like 2

I agree with every word GL fantastic spread you got as per and I bet the dogs were smashing into those sausages Happy St George’s day to you Sir and all the Englishmen who frequent this fine forum.  

• Thanks 1

I read the title, saw GL's name and thought........... "F*** me - he's got dragon steaks !"

I want to come back as one of your dogs, mate ! I hope you, and every other right- thinking Englishman had a top day - if it's still going on anywhere, have one for me !

:toast:

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I agree with every word GL fantastic spread you got as per and I bet the dogs were smashing into those sausages Happy St George’s day to you Sir and all the Englishmen who frequent this fine forum.  

Cheers mate Dogs love the bbq ???????

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Good barbecue :thumbs:

....... Is that pork belly and crackling at the back.

I always like your pictures where the dogs are eyeing up the grub :D

Two bits with the flag they pork chunks of leg  bits at back bit of beef for the Dogs  keep them  away from chillie lol and two belly strips  were Delish couple of burgers and sausages 

• Like 1