Proud to be English

12 minutes ago, jiggy said:

I don't think it's about money. No political party wants the bad press . They will however use it as point scoring.

I don't think the doctors are looking at the coffers and thinking they have to wrap it up. I do think they're looking at the bed space and the futility of continuing the current treatment indefinitely. It amounts to the same thing in the end. Everything in the west boils down to money. No one will touch the NHS because it's political suicide. It's a shame because it's completely unsustainable.

Sad to hear the news but kinda glad the little lad is at peace. Maybe this thread has run its course?

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can definitely understand the logic in what the doctors are saying....but speaking as a parent I'd be doing exactly what these parents are doing...I just couldn't give up on one of my kids...always

Thank you for your sentiments, Wilf, but I wasn't looking for sympathy mate. Not at all. I looked at this story, but I was also thinking of little Alfie Evans and many the many others like him. I

I'm gonna wade in here.... The waste in the NHS is fuucking disgusting! Paying ridiculous amounts to managers, stupid fees to import Drs to work the weekends from Europe and beyond, not training

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

. Maybe this thread has run its course?

I agree......there will be no more from me.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, WILF said:

Very sad.

It's also sad that you chuckled when your daughter had a good laugh at people dying during the famine. You left your country because you didn't agree with things then came to our country which you seem happy in and made little of it  and it's values. I hope it's a return ticket. Too be honest  most Irish men would buy a mat and pray to allah before they would ever bow to your queen. 

15 minutes ago, jiggy said:

It's also sad that you chuckled when your daughter had a good laugh at people dying during the famine. You left your country because you didn't agree with things then came to our country which you seem happy in and made little of it  and it's values. I hope it's a return ticket. Too be honest  most Irish men would buy a mat and pray to allah before they would ever bow to your queen. 

Mate, I’m not being funny I could absolutely tare you a new one in that post but I won’t.

Why you have seen fit to use this thread is beyond me.

That is my last post on this thread, take it to another if you have got something to say or PM me.