I just bought a cleito the standard one. I see they have brought out an rta for the tank. 

Was Thinking of getting one save on coils and bit expierence on builds. 

Never built a coil nor do I know best cotton wire etc. Just wondered if anyone had this cleito. Btw it's a good tank first cleito I ever owned

www.eliquidflavourconcentrates.co.uk

They do flavor shots great idea. You get the bottle with the flavour already in just buy your nicotine shots 99p a bottle just buy as many as you need to suit your nicotine strength add to bottle top it up with VG)PG ratio give it a shake leave to steep.

I highly recommend b*****d sauce from them if you like a custard.

Best I've ever had.

They also do huge range of other flavours and regular promotional discount codes. 

I got a spare.4 coil in using the .4 I just have the standard clieto. Heard the .2 isn't as good. But not tried it yet. Ordered the Fatboy glass as in pissed off with the 2ml forever filling it. TPD legislation at its best. Government got to poke their nose into everything. 

• Like 2

I also use a cleito with a fat boy tank, find the .4 coils better because I don't vape at massive wattage and its way easier on the batteries. Saw the rebuildable coils in the display case last time I went into the vape shop to replace my mod. Don't know if I can be arsed with rebuilding to be honest, I'll wait for one of you guys to give it a go! :laugh: