Telford social services chief was a nonce.

Absolutely disgraceful though adds up why things where covered up , A pattern will probably emerge in Rotherham & most other towns where it had been hidden  !! my Mrs needed a rigourous police check in her line of work yet never had so much as a parking ticket , these lot are obviously not checked , watch Bill Maloneys clips on YouTube "Pie & Mash films" this goes right to the top in Westminster. . Women included Harriet Harman campaigning for pedofiles rights in the 1970s #fuckinscum 

• Like 3

You look at it and it boils your p*ss to see that they didn't do anything to prevent it. Nothing to stop it and nothing to clear it up.

Now it looks like some of them were actually in on it?!

Local MP Lucy Allan told The Mirror: 'I hope that as part of its work the inquiry will examine the culture of the council.

'We have seen in other towns, where child sexual exploitation has been prevalent, that the culture of the council led to inaction and silence over many years.'

What happens now?

Nothing.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You look at it and it boils your p*ss to see that they didn't do anything to prevent it. Nothing to stop it and nothing to clear it up.

Now it looks like some of them were actually in on it?!

What happens now?

Nothing.

I think they said something about banning knives.

• Haha 5