Happy birthday

42 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I love moira to bits and do anything for her. Only an eejit would see it as a lack of respect. 

Out of nosiness mate, is there any reason you stopped calling her mum?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think you could do her job and would you have dedicated you're life to the nation and yes you're freedom.  Council estate! You're being ridiculous now. In a time where we all moan about losi

To our queen

Shes young in lizard years.

5 hours ago, walshie said:

Oh no. Marrying someone who has been with other blokes before. This is 2018, not 1918 you know. 

This has gone a bit off-topic as per usual. Many Happy Returns to the Queen.

Long live the Queen! 

true Dave, yep if nothing else     Happy Birthday  ,  Long live the  Queen   :thumbs:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, bird said:

on the money  mate :thumbs: , they as a family are very lucky people, they dont work never done a proper job in there lives , they have the best health care n this county, fook me  how many norm people  live to 92-98  , not many, my mom died  77 , dad  in his 80s  but last 6 months was hell with gut cancer. i know they bring in few quid  with tourists  etc to see  where they live  Buck house , and beef eaters,guards  etc,  but all have great life everything done for them,. and this up coming wedding a joke really, Meghan markle   just nice looking  slapper   , she had numinous  blokes before, been married   lol  just read about its all there to see  :yes:  and she be treated like royalty  as well, i really think he (Harry) could have got a better woman with better back ground , and  plenty of nice white women  out there to  choose from , but every man to is own ,  she deff landed on her feet   another very lucky person  to be  looked after by us  the tax payer :yes: 

Fair comment bird coming from an English man . I tried to be nice earlier been Irish but stopend and scothunter shot me down with their argument.??? They might have took our spuds but we have kerrygold butter to make up for it. If you try kerrygold bird you will never eat another butter. And to please the English I've never ate a decent pie in Ireland. Ye fcukers know how to make them. I went to old Trafford a few year ago and I put on a stone in 24 hours ( no joke )

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, dave88 said:

What did ya get her?

They had a sale on at Elizabeth Duke at Argos so I got her a nice pair of silver earrings for £6.99. Only trouble is because they're earrings if she opens the packet and doesn't like them she can't take them back. I hope she likes them or it's seven quid down the shitter!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, scothunter said:

Don't the Irish call there mum "mammy" 

I call mine by her first name have done since i was about 16 lol 

That's probably because she is your sister aswell. I'm only joking but I see lads spitting this hatred but I've seen hundreds of English terriermen coming over to Ireland for terrier shows and we had the best nights of our lives. It's only bitter if you want it to be. I've even seen stopend with his arm around the shoulder of some decent English terriermen. I've been part of sending dogs to England , Scotland and wales., and Everyman involved gave me an invite back because money wasn't involved. It's easy be bitter by text but when we look each other in the eye face to face then judge the character

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, jiggy said:

That's probably because she is your sister aswell. I'm only joking but I see lads spitting this hatred but I've seen hundreds of English terriermen coming over to Ireland for terrier shows and we had the best nights of our lives. It's only bitter if you want it to be. I've even seen stopend with his arm around the shoulder of some decent English terriermen. I've been part of sending dogs to England , Scotland and wales., and Everyman involved gave me an invite back because money wasn't involved. It's easy be bitter by text but when we look each other in the eye face to face then judge the character

It’s ok jiggy Scot hates everyone and everything except prods. Lol. BBQs, steak, pakis, catholics, people that go up hills in bad weather and that’s just off the top of my head. Lol. Bet your a fun guy to have a pint with scotty. ???..

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

It’s ok jiggy Scot hates everyone and everything except prods. Lol. BBQs, steak, pakis, catholics, people that go up hills in bad weather and that’s just off the top of my head. Lol. Bet your a fun guy to have a pint with scotty. ???..

Morton's worse.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Sounds a good fella wonder if he fancies coming over for the 12th 

• Like 2