Sunderland 1 Burton Albion 2 !!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why you insist on making an idiot of yourself but if you get someone to read anything I have written back to you, you will see clearly I have not compared myself to anyone. Now, just

Remember when Max and the Mackems were singing "you'll be playing Burton next year"  to the Newcastle supporters ? ROTFL !!!!

Burton obviously Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Max seriously you need to think you have that many members telling you that your wrong on subjects they are clearly more educated than you on it but you persist on knowing better look in the mirror mate  because if that was me I would question if I was in the wrong 

42 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Verne troyer has done himself in , he’s devastated the gravy have gone down again 

World class he was.......world class ! Lol 

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

As I said Wilf it's either the years of 

breathing in polloutiin or the Irish fresh air when you start comparing  yourself scoring 40 goals in the over 50s walking football league to Bells achievements as a player or coaching back water Irish kids to Paisleys managerial record .

Your loosing the plot lad lol

Theres a few on here have to high and opinion of themselfs ? and take them selfs to serious ?due to the constant rotation of patting each other on the back lol

Get back on your PlayStation and win a couple of games clown shoes........You can bore shit out of the the Paki down the paper shop in the morning with your technical nous and opinion ! Lol 

If Hartlepool get promoted next season max they could well be playing Sunderland soon if they do not shape up,who have thought you could be watching both your beloved teams in a league Derby match.

Thank fouk for Newcastle and Middlesbrough for keeping a little bit of football pride in the north east eh 

39 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

At Least he didn't compare himself to Brad Pitt LOL ?

I don’t know why you insist on making an idiot of yourself but if you get someone to read anything I have written back to you, you will see clearly I have not compared myself to anyone.

Now, just to cheer me up why don’t you give us one of your utterly cringeworthy team sheet/ club change scenarios.......you know, those things you do with who should go, who should stay, what random manager you should employ now ( there can’t be that many left in the world you have not employed !) etc etc etc 

You are a grown man for fucks sake and you are writing out team sheets and suggesting tactics and managers for a shit club in a game you have never played !!

What next?........The Winter Olympics?.......Pro Celebrity Darts?.......Hot Air Ballooning?.........Quidditch?........what?

Honestly, leave off man.......you got yourself in hot water with Gnasher and wound up having to run away, can’t you see it’s silly ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
51 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What's silly Wilf is the same bunch of pat my back give me a like please types can take constructive posts and turn it into shit

you said to a lad that arsenal had a statue of Henry and who did city have to crow about

i mentioned a world class player in Bell and the usual suspects try to say he wernt all that

so I set out to educate yous that he was all that then you mentioned 

you scored 4o goals lol and then when Paisley was mentioned you brought up that you coach kids and adults and had improved a couple of kids no end.

Cant you see what I'm getting at

A handful on here have to high of an opinion on their opinions so to speak ?

Take a chill pill and don't take yourselfs to serious.

Yous DONT know everything about everything ?

It must be a southern thing lol

I’m more northern than you !! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I wonder if there is a like a special club of ex Sunderland managers?.......if there is, they may need bigger premises ! Lol 

They could always use one of the empty stands on match days if needs be plenty of room in  there wilf 

• Haha 1