Sunderland 1 Burton Albion 2 !!!!

A lad in Sgnt Peppers has just told me " I was sick of Mackems telling me to enjoy Burton Albion, well now I can tell them I've enjoyed Burton three times...twice we beat them in the Championship and now they've sent the Mackems down to the third division, or whatever they call the amature league now" 

I almost spit me vodka and red bull out !! PMSL !!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why you insist on making an idiot of yourself but if you get someone to read anything I have written back to you, you will see clearly I have not compared myself to anyone. Now, just

Remember when Max and the Mackems were singing "you'll be playing Burton next year"  to the Newcastle supporters ? ROTFL !!!!

Burton obviously Cheers, D.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

They still ain't got over the 6 in a row the backward fookers .

When Newcastle are playing in front of full houses against Man U and City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, etc, and Sunderland are playing Accrington Stanley on a wet Wednesday night in front of 500 fans, you can always reminisce about beating Newcastle six times in a row as you plummeted down the divisions........... that should keep the knuckle draggers happy.

• Haha 1

Aye, aye.....but lads, lads.......what about Colin Bell ! Lol 

18000 plastic chairs going cheap, great for the garden........get a free Arsenal/sundland half and half shirt and a signed picture of Colin Bell with every 6 you buy ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The big bob paisley arms will be full of choked up Mackems drowning their sorrows 

“hey Kevin Phillips jnr, get me two pints of advocaats tears with a ninjinsky chaser pal eh? “ 

“fuckng hell its deed in here man, shall we go up the peter Reid’s heed for a few later? “

• Haha 2

Max nows the time take Coleman's job with your tactical know how and a eye for talent  and formations it's your time to write yourself in safc folk law with a Bolton type in your back line and cattermole doing a bell type job back to back promotions are guaranteed even the fa cup max you atleast owe the gravy that make your club proud again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1