WENGER OFF!

This is where I miss old Gnasher, he used to turn you inside out on these type of threads......I bet you are glad he’s not here so you can give full voice to your nonsense ! Lol lol 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m glad for him to be honest, listening to some Arsenal fans of late has been both understandable and sickening in equal measure. If Sir Alex is the greatest manager and motivator that English f

I consider myself a bit of an expert on all matters football and I truly believe that wenger did a magnificent job at Liverpool .... his sons had a  pretty catchy song in the charts at one stage to ..

Not saying he was as good as him ,but Len Bolton comes to mind 

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Stiff going by your way of thinking I gave you prime examples why your wrong

Gazza and Shearer

What did they win ?

What massive clubs did they play for ?

Does that make them average ?

No it don't and Bell won loads with City and was Lourded by his peers ?

And his peers will have forgot more about football than all of us on this site combined.

Err.......Newcastle!......Tottenham, Lazio.......

Beat international teams with the likes of the De Boer brothers in them.........

f**k me, you ain’t still polishing off that scotch Gnasher sent you are you ?

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Did he nelly turn me inside out

It always reverted to threats ffs as it did with a few others.

Thats when you know they know your on the right path and they ain't ?

Absolutely Inside........out ! 

I don’t know mate, maybe he will but I think a clean break would be the sensible option.....let someone else just get on with it.

The blokes got nothing to prove.

As for West Ham, I honestly couldn’t tell you mate......I don’t really follow football or the goings on outside of catching the odd match that looks tasty on the telly.

Im involved with my own football things and that takes up load of my time really.......that’s enough, I have watched and played more than enough football in my life pal, I don’t have the inclination to keep up with all the latest if you get my drift.

Edited to add:

Ask Statto, he knows the complete history and goings on of English football ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

I’d say Newcastle were a far bigger team than city ever were. 

City haven’t really got that big of a support historically and haven’t much to shout about. 

As for Shearer , well he’s an anathema in modern football, he rejected united THREE TIMES I believe in order to stay as the number 9 atvthe club he supported as a boy. You can’t buy that . So he may have no trophies but I do believe he resents that nowadays. Then again , he is an absolute icon in his home city and you can’t pay that in gold 

gazza though, well he won things at rangers max and played in probably Britain’s best club side at the time. You may not be aware but whilst the English clubs were f***ing shite, rangers were on fire and the gazza pullingvyhe strings was the best gazza we’ve seen imho. 

He was nothing short of sensational in Glasgow 

• Like 3

You do know stiff max is going to make it another 3 pages when he's sees your Newcastle city comment but just imagine shearer in that utd side and how much he could of achieved there  but the chance of wearing that world famous number 9 or working under a true  legend like king kev at both your home town club  I think would of made up for a lot it because Newcastle did for alot become there second favourite team with there style of play 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2

Can't be assed reading all the thread ,but I watched Colin bell quite a lot ,a great player imho ,comparable with lots of more famous ,higher profile players. ,didn't get the credit he deserved because he played before all the stats and blanket coverage started also be played for a joke of a club ,but a proper class thoroughbred of a player .

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

See a properly worded reply 

who would you compare him to astanley in the more modern game ? 

I remember having him as a card or sticker in a football league album I had as a kid as a club hero type series....

Not saying he was as good as him ,but Len Bolton comes to mind 

• Haha 4