WENGER OFF!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m glad for him to be honest, listening to some Arsenal fans of late has been both understandable and sickening in equal measure. If Sir Alex is the greatest manager and motivator that English f

I consider myself a bit of an expert on all matters football and I truly believe that wenger did a magnificent job at Liverpool .... his sons had a  pretty catchy song in the charts at one stage to ..

Not saying he was as good as him ,but Len Bolton comes to mind 

I’m glad for him to be honest, listening to some Arsenal fans of late has been both understandable and sickening in equal measure.

If Sir Alex is the greatest manager and motivator that English football has ever seen (and he is) then Arsene is the greatest coach and conisiure of the game that English football has ever seen.

His Invincible team showed everyone in the world exactly how the game should be played.......they should show every school boy in the world that teams unbeaten season if they want to learn the game.

Sir Alex and Arsene have given England simply the best football it has ever seen.......it’s been an honour to watch it.

Thank you Arsene.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I think arsenal will stoop low for a while now 

is anncellotti available still? Or maybe those young lads from Lincoln ? ???

Ti be honest I’ve been sick of hearing it on the phone ins as well , I’d i was Ozil etc I’d be pretty worried as the new manager should be getting that prat straight out the door 

• Like 1

i have enjoyed watching arsenal over the past how many years.

the past few years wenger has been getting shite from the fans.

just go on arsenaltv on twitter for a laff

he has been a successful manager.

end of another era in english football

Loads of so called “football fans” these days are bar room wankers who wouldn’t know a centre back from a centre forward.

Their whole football career extends to 18 months on the play station playing FIFA !!! 

• Like 1

I consider myself a bit of an expert on all matters football and I truly believe that wenger did a magnificent job at Liverpool .... his sons had a  pretty catchy song in the charts at one stage to .......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
6 minutes ago, socks said:

I consider myself a bit of an expert on all matters football and I truly believe that wenger did a magnificent job at Liverpool .... his sons had a  pretty catchy song in the charts at one stage to .......

Sorry, no egg chasers allowed when proper sports are being discussed !

Say 3 Hail Marys and write out “proper ball sports use a round ball” 50 times.

You are now dismissed ! Lol 

• Haha 4
42 minutes ago, WILF said:

Sorry, no egg chasers allowed when proper sports are being discussed !

Say 3 Hail Marys and write out “proper ball sports use a round ball” 50 times.

You are now dismissed ! Lol 

Proper sports lol .... I've seen more masculine figures at a WI meeting ........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Met him before hes a pleb 

Don’t be like that mate, I mean yeah he likes rugby, but I have it on good authority that he a tidy bloke other than that !:laugh:

• Haha 3