Hatsan Gladius????

Hello  has anyone here had or used a Hatsan Gladius .22 been looking at one not used one seen some youtube videos. Looks like a nice bit of kit. Decent price. I have been looking for a r10 or a scorpion but the bullpups have caught my eye and now i want one. 

Yh 

11 hours ago, j j m said:

saw them on you tube.got good reviews

Cheers for the quick response.

Yh they look alright not bad for the price. I can't  find many for sale when it  comes to bullpup i can see a crickets pulsars and taipan veterans. Wildcats and all sorts up at that price range. But might aswell save for an impact 

Main gripe is the built in suppressor id like to be able to add one or change barrel to add one

They are Phil, titanium cylinder huge shot count, sidelever cocking, mega accurate, mine was excellent, it did everything it should, I just cant get on with bullpups, the slightly top heavy feeling really gripes me, but iff you like em, the Artemis is well worth a go.

2017-08-09 19.32.40.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers for the replies lads i will take a look i started looking for a ratty to turn hpa and decided id go for a pcp instead of wasting my time if a good r10 or scorpion happen to come across my path the  ill have them for the right price but the bullpups are to my liking. Ther compact and. Tried to find a reasonably priced AA TDR but theyre all asking to much. And like i say the more i look at the bullpup the more i like them. 

Does that Artemis P15 come in synthetic stock and can put a moderator on it?.  Just out of interest how much are they and where is the best place to look for air rifles free ads has only 27 pages and ive looked on here past 3 months everything is sold. 

Thanks again lads 

ATB

The Artemis only comes with a wood stock at the moment, they have a built in moderator in the shroud which is pretty good, you can get an end cap threaded to take an additional silencer, they are around £450 new, as I said mine was spot on in every respect, I just cant get on with that top heavy bullpup balance.