Ffs, I knew it...... just did a bit of venison and pork ribs on mine.  Was gona put a pic up but knew with the sun shining you would be along with your barbecueaholic pics !!haha,  good effort GL

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, bell said:

Ffs, I knew it...... just did a bit of venison and pork ribs on mine.  Was gona put a pic up but knew with the sun shining you would be along with your barbecueaholic pics !!haha,  good effort GL

Lol bell didn’t get going till late better late than never eh mate , I never tried venison on the bbq  bet it’s easy to fk up how did u do yours ? Cheers 

7 hours ago, bell said:

Mate, just a bit of olive oil and orange juice and whacked it on......was a bit of fillet so cooked well...

Sounds good I give it a whirl ?going for the four in a row tonight ? that squid in olive oil chilli lemon and mint was a cracker last night deffo do that again 

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Handsome bit of grub that mate, keep that Stella nice pint of Jail Ale for me real ale brewed at Princetown.

Cheers Arry

Nice the old jail ale is arry!! Not in this weather tho! This be cider weather 

• Like 1