You know it’s been too long when...

The pigeons start coming to you!!

Ive only managed to scratch the itch with an hours plinking, in the garden yesterday morning, recently. It’s been driving me mad, decided to gut the workshop this week to put up some new shelves and I ended up laying a new floor in the thing. Whilst standing mixing up a batch of concrete 2 woodies came and landed on the fence. Whilst 2 more stared at me from my roof. I thought of getting the rifle and then thought bugger it, if they feel that sorry for me that the’ve come to find me they can live, I don’t want their pity! :rofl:

all in all all though I had some fun plinking and got the rifle all sight in for the lighter nights with serious hopes I will soon be able to make some use of it. 

All shot at 18m with FAPs in .22 from prone of the bipod.  Each grouping is 8 shots. Room for improvement but I’m already happier with my groups than I have been. 

Atb 

smithy 

CABF2F09-133E-4E60-B075-9C19D6B8AE5E.jpeg

C1CBB6D7-A958-4EA0-A0B6-3BBDAE547DA2.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, si brown said:

It dose you good to have a break from it every now and again mark?

Can’t argue with you there si. It’d be nice to have a chance though haha. Been trying to convince the Mrs to let me get some ferrets this year... she’s not having it though haha. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Mark_mjs93 said:

Can’t argue with you there si. It’d be nice to have a chance though haha. Been trying to convince the Mrs to let me get some ferrets this year... she’s not having it though haha. 

Persistence is the key?

Id love a dog but the work thing is stopping me, can’t bring myself to leave it at home on it’s tod all day :(

youll be baggin up after the break with them groups any way. 

5 hours ago, si brown said:

Persistence is the key?

Id love a dog but the work thing is stopping me, can’t bring myself to leave it at home on it’s tod all day :(

youll be baggin up after the break with them groups any way. 

Yeah I can understand that, I do have the time for ferrets it's more that I have booked myself solid with stuff at the moment.