Action man

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anybody have one of these badboys lol

Who else made him a parachute, and chucked him out the window ?

A doll for boys to play with complete with an aura of homo erotic masculinity ,it's about time he was outed along with all the closet benders who actually owned one .

Posted Images

First time I saw it, I went into orbit !

The good lady rushed into the room, to saw what the commotion was - to be greeted by me shouting "Action Man is not gay !"

Every time it's on, I want to check something at the screen.

:wallbash::wallbash:

• Like 1

Funny this thread should come up about two weeks ago I was going to start a thread on this, as a 70s kid is nothing sacred when I see this I exploded they have turned action man into a bender it’s got village people written all over it.

My Mrs found my reaction over the top it’s an insult to what action man is all about. 

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Funny this thread should come up about two weeks ago I was going to start a thread on this, as a 70s kid is nothing sacred when I see this I exploded they have turned action man into a bender it’s got village people written all over it.

My Mrs found my reaction over the top it’s an insult to what action man is all about. 

Let's be honest they haven't turned action man into anything . It's one advert by a company famed for annoying/awefull adverts.  My boys seen it plenty and as I said before he finds it hilarious . When he goes to my dad's and uses my old action men toys they still shoot other toys and climb the stairs looking for bad guys .

Not specifically targeting you flattop by the way 

• Like 1

They put out a new version to mark AM's golden jubilee - yes, Action Man is getting on..........and not the slightest bit bowling from the Pavilion End !

08438DC7000005DC-3416602-image-a-19_1453768987833.jpg.33b96de1ec830318d7050f624da70d01.jpg

Oh, for god's sake ! He looks like he got kicked out of Take That !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe action man was always closet gay and didn't feel comfortable coming out until the law was changed allowing gays to join the military. He had a difficult first few years hiding that away and it isn't his fault you guys spent your childhood experimenting and playing with sissy dolls. ???

• Haha 4