A Good Pick Up

In a recent post I put up, I met up with a guy called Jonesy who I took out with me to give a few tips on ferreting; he asked about the type of dog I would recommend, I said hard to go wrong with a whippet stag x mate, he just picked up this little 9 week old beauty, from working stock from a mobile butcher in Bendigo, great looking  bitch pup, he will be out with me again this Thursday, will be good to get a good look at it.

Pup Sire Dam

30167489_10155536337220794_7784653536902500149_o.jpg

$_120.jpg

$_20.jpg

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Nice looking pup. Be interesting to see how his bitch compares to yours as time goes on. Hope pups do yo both proud ?. Atb

Yeah they are the same age, my boy has a bit more whippet, will be good to see. :drinks:

21 minutes ago, bird said:

be nice lurchers them,make good rabbit/fox dogs ,what size will there go, is there any bull the bitch ,or is it the pic, she looks good type head on her .

No she is whippet x deerhound,/greyhound (Australian staghound) Sire is deerhound,/greyhound (Australian staghound) Will make anywhere between 20 /30 tts - the sire is a big boy

Just now, Black neck said:

Have you always preferd dog's, personally they get on my nerves 

ive had a bitch  lurcher x lurcher   had her 14 years , she was great worker, good on rabbits and foxes, she was ok temp  very sensitive . my personalty  bit to hard with sensitive type dogs,  and my 2 males are that way, but not as bad as some bitches can be .  so thats why i like males  i find them easy to live with, my 2 are outside in the kennel never here ant noise  or anything .:thumbs:

7 hours ago, bird said:

ive had a bitch  lurcher x lurcher   had her 14 years , she was great worker, good on rabbits and foxes, she was ok temp  very sensitive . my personalty  bit to hard with sensitive type dogs,  and my 2 males are that way, but not as bad as some bitches can be .  so thats why i like males  i find them easy to live with, my 2 are outside in the kennel never here ant noise  or anything .:thumbs:

Each to there own mate I find bitches easier mesen the dog's I've had always seem to be looking for different ways to be a c**t 

Most likely to be me as the dogs

• Like 2