New Pup

15 minutes ago, FastDogz said:

This is him :rofl:  Yknow i love him for better for worse but it dosnt mean i have to like him :icon_eek: (joking)

20180414_185434.jpg

Never trust a dog with pointy ears.  They are more likely to revert to more wolflike behaviour than drop eared dogs :)

• Like 1

:laugh: obviously joking.  Pup looks cracking fastdogz.  Is his coat changing slightly in colour? :thumbs:.

In the first pic his left leg looks like a very faint tan going through it?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, shaaark said:

:laugh: obviously joking.  Pup looks cracking fastdogz.  Is his coat changing slightly in colour? :thumbs:.

In the first pic his left leg looks like a very faint tan going through it?

A few people said they can see some Tan. I think its down to lighting ? The weirdos pointy ears are the last of my worries his teeth seem sharper than most im actually not joking about that ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, FastDogz said:

A few people said they can see some Tan. I think its down to lighting ? The weirdos pointy ears are the last of my worries his teeth seem sharper than most im actually not joking about that ?

Yeah seen a few merle pups change colour slightly as they grow.  I know he's only 8 weeks, but he looks a little lighter already than the pics you put up of him at 4 weeks, and with that faint tan coming through.  Very nice :thumbs:

• Like 1

Main disease id be worried about is Parvo tbh which 2 vets have said the chances of him catching that where the sea water is, is extremely low and no out breaks around here on Parvo map (i look often)...Palm Oil i know there was some washed up 6 mile down the coast not long back but not on this stretch or at least no local reports of any, we stay v close to the edge near the wall and don't venture far as too much exercise will do more harm than good :thumbs:

• Like 1