Coincidences, de ja vu etc

3 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

What if when we die the light at the end of the tunnel is the light to another hospital room, there we are born and the only reason you come out crying is because you remember everything from your past life and you're crying at the fact that you died and lost everything, as you grow you start to forget your past life and focus on the life you have now, but patches of memory stay behind and that memory causes deja vu. Think 'bout that for a second..

What if the body knowing it's dying releases a f*ck tonne of chemicals to prepare you for the fact? Calms you down to the point of hallucination before you finally expire? What if you're not being reincarnated but simply moving into the big nothing?

Would you waste the life you have on the unlikely chance that you'll get another crack at it?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing russians

5:00 every morning my alarm goes off and I have to go to work, been going on for years, started when I left school Feckin shit coincidence is

Yes that s probably a logical conclusion to draw when you think about bumming all day

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

What if the body knowing it's dying releases a f*ck tonne of chemicals to prepare you for the fact? Calms you down to the point of hallucination before you finally expire? What if you're not being reincarnated but simply moving into the big nothing?

Would you waste the life you have on the unlikely chance that you'll get another crack at it?

I'll take the former please. ?