Coincidences, de ja vu etc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing russians

5:00 every morning my alarm goes off and I have to go to work, been going on for years, started when I left school Feckin shit coincidence is

Yes that s probably a logical conclusion to draw when you think about bumming all day

Posted Images

I tend to spot double numbers on a clock , night before my driving test I won’t up dreaming of a car crash where I seen head lights coming towards me and a flash and woke up few years lately had the exact crash lol had de ju vu a few times and iv stoppped what I’m doing and start freaking lol

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

OuijaBoard.jpg.003c922ebd16a3a7c4257ed967b5bf0c.jpg

Do you believe in that mate?Not coincidences or similar but I have met a few people who genuinely thought they had been cursed by someone putting a spell on them.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Do you believe in that mate?Not coincidences or similar but I have met a few people who genuinely thought they had been cursed by someone putting a spell on them.

Not even a little bit. It's complete bollocks! :laugh:

Million to one chances happen to everyone around once a month. If you combine that with the fallibility of human memory you've quite a potent mix depending on the individual. Harry Houdini did a great public service on these charlatans but it does surprise me that so many of them are still around.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Once had a dream so vivid I told my mate about it 

two weeks later me and mate we experiencing what happened in my dream and without me saying anything my mate turns to me and says this is your dream isn’t it

f***ing scared us both

aka, poof

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

ya had a dream about bumming yer mate and ya got him pished then bummed him haha and ya told it on the net. big Elton bum

See my previous post

you’re clearly obsessed with bumming

Lol and told it all over the net

• Haha 1