Coincidences, de ja vu etc

For as long as I can remember I've been plagued with strange coincidences and happenings... for example thinking of someone and suddenly they are there... today, this has happened twice, in a city of one million people and fuuck knows how many tourists. I speak two names and they appear at different times of the day... one I haven't seen in 2 years.

I'm not even remotely implying I'm psychic, I just find it weird it happens to me so often. Anybody else get this shit? ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing russians

5:00 every morning my alarm goes off and I have to go to work, been going on for years, started when I left school Feckin shit coincidence is

Yes that s probably a logical conclusion to draw when you think about bumming all day

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Used to get serious deja vous . But I will tell you what I see constantly when I look at a clock or ,watch time on TV.

00.07. I shit you not it's scarily regular. 

It’s 11.11 for me ever since I saw someone get it tattooed on his arm and I asked what it meant, he said you’ll soon see ?it’s fkn mental see it loads

34 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Used to get serious deja vous . But I will tell you what I see constantly when I look at a clock or ,watch time on TV.

00.07. I shit you not it's scarily regular. 

Only twice a day I bet.

As someone else said, I've heard of the 11.11 phenomenon but not noticed it myself. I think once you've got a time in your head you notice it more. Imagine how many other times you see the time and it isn't 00.07 so it doesn't register.

1998 I quit my job and spent 6 months in the US.

I flew into Boise in Idaho and once I'd cleared the airport I got out on the motorway and thumbed it.

I got picked up by a truck driver from Salford and we spent the 15 hour trip to Las Vegas talking about the pretty much everything from food to the footy. The first person I spoke to outside customs was a fellow Manc. I kept in touch with him until he died 2013.

I don't believe that these one in a million chances are that uncommon to begin with and no, I wasn't bummed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have a strange occurrence that happens to me pretty regular. If I'm walking or driving down the street i see someone who i presume is a person i know. When i get closer i realise it's not the person i thought it was. Now here's the strange thing, after the case of mistaken identity i always see the person who i first thought it was soon after, very strange indeed.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, walshie said:

Only twice a day I bet.

As someone else said, I've heard of the 11.11 phenomenon but not noticed it myself. I think once you've got a time in your head you notice it more. Imagine how many other times you see the time and it isn't 00.07 so it doesn't register.

Once aday.