Coincidences, de ja vu etc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing russians

5:00 every morning my alarm goes off and I have to go to work, been going on for years, started when I left school Feckin shit coincidence is

Yes that s probably a logical conclusion to draw when you think about bumming all day

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Used to get it when I was blazing up the herb too much in my younger days....... It reeks of homo passion  on here tonight boys:angel::air_kiss:

I aint had a smoke in 3 weeks had one yesterday fishing and f**k me i was a nervous wreck dropped me tackle box got paranoid the lot lol dont fancy that again 

• Haha 1

Have had a few for sure but about a year ago I had a particularly really clear dream and u wake up the next morning and think fluck that was a freaky one I could remember quite a few prominent things like location clothes even a few things that were said..after a few days and whole thing passed..four months ago the whole nightmare happened for real and was worse than the dream..was only when I was in that exact time scenario and location as it was happening I was fcuk I have been here before..hope it never happens again lol.

42 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I aint had a smoke in 3 weeks had one yesterday fishing and f**k me i was a nervous wreck dropped me tackle box got paranoid the lot lol dont fancy that again 

Look around.... Look around...... In the trees....... In the trees.... :laugh:any time...... Any time....... :whistling: got to love a little paranoia kev...... Keeps you on your toes lol?

• Like 1

What if when we die the light at the end of the tunnel is the light to another hospital room, there we are born and the only reason you come out crying is because you remember everything from your past life and you're crying at the fact that you died and lost everything, as you grow you start to forget your past life and focus on the life you have now, but patches of memory stay behind and that memory causes deja vu. Think 'bout that for a second..

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

What if when we die the light at the end of the tunnel is the light to another hospital room, there we are born and the only reason you come out crying is because you remember everything from your past life and you're crying at the fact that you died and lost everything, as you grow you start to forget your past life and focus on the life you have now, but patches of memory stay behind and that memory causes deja vu. Think 'bout that for a second..

That's assuming that you are in hospital when you die and that you do something in your new life that is exactly the same as something you did in your previous life. 

I've quite often felt like I had deja vu when in a certain situation, then when I think I know what someone is going to say or do next, I'm always wrong. 

19 minutes ago, walshie said:

I've quite often felt like I had deja vu when in a certain situation, then when I think I know what someone is going to say or do next

that happened to me once. i thought i was getting a kickin

it hurt

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Look around.... Look around...... In the trees....... In the trees.... :laugh:any time...... Any time....... :whistling: got to love a little paranoia kev...... Keeps you on your toes lol?

f***ing did mate felt like i was having a breakdown, me brother said get a f***ing grip lol

• Haha 1

I have alot of climbing down ladder dreams never up from what i remember but im f***ing petrified comin down. Not nice dreams atall... and always very high. Used say same to me old girl when i was just a child 3/4 years old saying when i went asleep i cud see myself sleeping from the ceiling she took me doctors and doctor told her to tell me not to go further than the ceiling :laugh: 

24 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

N yeah seen 11:11 for years and years. Car mileage. Microave.. fone call end 1:11 .. songs just happen to look at that very second 1:11 .. happens a bit much to be a coincedence i think didnt someone do a thread on this before ?

Don't worry about that dream Kevin it just means you like big cock embrace it.