Coincidences, de ja vu etc

I can't explain it without sounding like a wrong un lol

It's weird and it's not just bumping into people.. I used to have dreams (or nightmares) that came true. I've ignored this shit for years, today just took the piss ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing russians

5:00 every morning my alarm goes off and I have to go to work, been going on for years, started when I left school Feckin shit coincidence is

Yes that s probably a logical conclusion to draw when you think about bumming all day

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I can't explain it without sounding like a wrong un lol

It's weird and it's not just bumping into people.. I used to have dreams (or nightmares) that came true. I've ignored this shit for years, today just took the piss ?

Did you used to dream you're a midget then wake up and it was true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone ever been in a situation relevant or irrelevant where you think  this has either happened before or I've seen this situation before it's happened , I know it sounds strange & you can laugh  but I've had it a few times  !! 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Anyone ever been in a situation relevant or irrelevant where you think  this has either happened before or I've seen this situation before it's happened , I know it sounds strange & you can laugh  but I've had it a few times  !! 

Yeah every time l log on here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Get deja voo all the time . .  . One thing happens me I always  see/catch the streeth lamps popping on . I could be walking or driving and either from the corner of my eye or looking straight at them . The fcuks pop on ... weird:icon_eek:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, scothunter said:

Used to get serious deja vous . But I will tell you what I see constantly when I look at a clock or ,watch time on TV.

00.07. I shit you not it's scarily regular. 

I used to get 23.23 regularly but not for 30 years now :huh:

Cheers, D.

Once had a dream so vivid I told my mate about it 

two weeks later me and mate we experiencing what happened in my dream and without me saying anything my mate turns to me and says this is your dream isn’t it

f***ing scared us both

• Like 1
14 hours ago, scothunter said:

Used to get serious deja vous . But I will tell you what I see constantly when I look at a clock or ,watch time on TV.

00.07. I shit you not it's scarily regular. 

I get it all the time with 13.57. My missus thinks I'm a weirdo after I pointed it out.

• Like 1