Plymouth area ratter plus smoker required

Hi all, I have a problem with rats where I live at the moment the landlord dosnt seem to do anything about it after I've asked alot of times and so has nextdoor but nothing happens I've had the council out doing there free bait stuff but that just didnt work at all. So if anyone on here has a terrier for ratting and a smoker and are willing to give me some time one day to try and drop the numbers some I'd really appreciate it!! The bank where they are is inbetween my house and the garden it's a tight little gully but big enough for a terrier I will put a pic up in daylight. Cheers fellas 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate flood em out of pressure washer don’t work trybam getba hose down as far it will go, or prod aboutbfind out where abouts it is they getting under wall am dig that bit soil out an get hose right up in there, can’t believe nobody with terrier has offered to help, if only I was closer ?

Will try that I should be moving soon but I can't deal with them any longer! I'll try flooding them out first before digging up the landlords garden I've 3 dogs here 2 of which I'm sure would get some and the other may do but that depends if he's not tangled up somewhere (springer) 

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate flood em out of pressure washer don’t work trybam getba hose down as far it will go, or prod aboutbfind out where abouts it is they getting under wall am dig that bit soil out an get hose right up in there, can’t believe nobody with terrier has offered to help, if only I was closer ?

You been same stuff as pablo mate lol

• Haha 1