get in there

well done the WOLVES  WE BACK WITH THE BIG BOYS . PROUD TO COME FROM WOLVES ,  beat Brum tomorrow   and get the title   , be good things now max  with wolves  , there stop there, prob mid table i reckon   .  come on the WOLVES :boogy:

• Like 2

Been a long time Ray. Most of the lads on here will never have heard of the great Wolves players like John Richards, Steve Bull, Derek Dougan,Kenny Hibbet and Billy Wright.Plenty more as well.Will be intersting to see how they get on.

11 hours ago, lanesra said:

Delighted for them , remember Ray about the kid I told you about  ,  he's doing really well there mate !! 

and  he get  better still  now there there , his talent  will deff be looked after  there

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Been a long time Ray. Most of the lads on here will never have heard of the great Wolves players like John Richards, Steve Bull, Derek Dougan,Kenny Hibbet and Billy Wright.Plenty more as well.Will be intersting to see how they get on.

100% :thumbs:  the club  got great history , and Billy Right  was great player  and captain  of England  , . regards them staying there , i really think this time  with the coach / people around , and the money they will get they could stay there for quite a long time, if they stay mid table i be very happy, ok they never be up with the top 6 clubs there , but in the mid will do me. i just hope he can keep some of these players  he got now , there deff  premiere  quality , but they prob bring in few good players to top the club up. the Brum game on today 12 pm kick off, i think it will be hard Brum will throw every think at the wolves , but there quality will show through , so think wolves will win  2 nil , got 3 more games after just hope they can finish on a high and keep a clean sheet ,  win the title . looked on my phone , there asking the fans not to go  on the pitch today, for safety  reasons anf not to fook the pitch up . and where i live now  there   no fecker can understand me , anything from down the M6  they think bloody Brumy    haha    COME ON THE WOLVES :boogy:  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bird said:

100% :thumbs:  the club  got great history , and Billy Right  was great player  and captain  of England  , . regards them staying there , i really think this time  with the coach / people around , and the money they will get they could stay there for quite a long time, if they stay mid table i be very happy, ok they never be up with the top 6 clubs there , but in the mid will do me. i just hope he can keep some of these players  he got now , there deff  premiere  quality , but they prob bring in few good players to top the club up. the Brum game on today 12 pm kick off, i think it will be hard Brum will throw every think at the wolves , but there quality will show through , so think wolves will win  2 nil , got 3 more games after just hope they can finish on a high and keep a clean sheet ,  win the title . looked on my phone , there asking the fans not to go  on the pitch today, for safety  reasons anf not to fook the pitch up . and where i live now  there   no fecker can understand me , anything from down the M6  they think bloody Brumy    haha    COME ON THE WOLVES :boogy:  

When was the last time you went to a Wolves match Ray? :whistling: :D

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

When was the last time you went to a Wolves match Ray? :whistling: :D

Cheers, D.

few seasons  ago , with my son, he plays sat , but i will try and see the night games , and any sat he not playing ,  they get  30 ,000  down there,  they  can squeeze  me and my son  in lol  .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

Well in Ray ,I am pleased to see wolves back in the top flight .

I remember Alun Evans ,and Ernie Hunt .

yeh 2 great players   stan,  i loved the Doug   and Bully,  remember   Mike Bailey  he was captain  in the 70s  , wagstaff  another great player  . it a great club, and i really think they can stay up with the players he got now, but he will prob by in as well, but hope it dont up set the balance , with only got to beat Bolton , next  and with won the title . neither  s/ w    or Sunderland  will beat the wolves  on there form now  . come on WOLVES 

5 hours ago, bird said:

Has max hacked your account ?