38 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Well most new borns are virgins! Just hope he had the hood on and trousers rolled up, bloody weirdos! 

New borns? 

A joke is a joke but that's a bit sick pal 

• Sad 1

No page out your little book is a joke brother dildo, not met a decent Mason all out for your self, but do a great act of being nothing but a do gooder and salt of the earth,

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

An 2 virgins:rofl:

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

No page out your little book is a joke brother dildo, not met a decent Mason all out for your self, but do a great act of being nothing but a do gooder and salt of the earth,

Hahaha, fair do pal....I'll leave that one there. Sounds like you have a pile of chips on your shoulder. 

I don't think anyone one on here who has had any dealings with me would agree that that's a fair description of me.....and I wouldn't say that's a fair description of any masons iv met..... 

....but hey.....i just wanted to make people smile with a picture of a minging pigs head. Plenty of conspiracy nuts on YouTube pal, but apparently I won't learn the good stuff until I get to level 69 ??

• Like 2