Pulsar quantum xq50 screen help

I am looking to attach my unit to a screen inside the truck as ,much of my time is spent sitting in the lambing fields now, I have attached the unit to a portable 12v dvd screen, however the image does not show on the screen, what does everyone else use for this set up, does the unit have to be attached to a portable tv screen to work ?

Use the supplied connection lead that comes with the Quantum XQ and gives you a female video phono connection. Then connect to any monitors video in, using a male phono connection.

If the monitor doesnt have connections and is wired, is there a wiring schematic to show you what wire is what ?

Cheers Ian, I tried connecting to my dvd screen but nothing, I altered the format on the xq and tried both formats, I have been and bought today new cables but still nothing. I have now ordered a lcd tv cctv monitor and will await it's arrival and try that.

On the plus side the lightforce mount has arrived for my truck !

On 17/04/2018 at 20:02, bowderdale said:

Got my screen today and all good, only problem now is mounting the thermal the correct way, is there a bracket available for mounting the correct way.  ?

i have 2 thermal spotters and use one as a roof mounted unit with the screen in the car the mount is called jessop power head pan and tilt its brill for waiting and  watching  also im going to sell one of my thermal spotters if you know any body thats intrested