Conflict What-Ifs......

There would be a lot of people killed ! 

Son in law was on a plane that was the one in line before Malaysian air flight 17 that was shot down over the ukraine.

Edited by Meece
8 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Including Russians? 

not if the ruskys picked a ryan air or easy jet flight.

we be a few 100 drunken chavs down

if ptuin shot down an air pakistan flight ,trump would tweet "good shot"

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Haha 2

Well they already done it with a Dutch flight.and nothing much was done.my personal opinion obv they would deny it then say it turn it around and blame us saying they thought it was a so plane or it invaded a no fly zone. I think in the current climate and the leaders we have in power there would be reprisals. 

As I already said think most nations are getting sick of Russia thinking they can basically do as they like and they have this mind set of "no one wants a war so they think they will get away with shit.

Imo there is going to be a conflict do I think it will go nuclear no a.few.missle.strikes then there will be a.big sit down and years of animosity.russia may do a bit of land grabbing using the same excuse they want a buffer zone.

I don't think we would shoot a passenger jet down as retribution that would be morally wrong and certainly wouldn't get support from potential allies.

Think all this shit will blow over anyway. Certainly has a undid.all the good relations we were having with Russia in the past few years..

• Like 1

Its a pity they weren't as raging towards the reason people where killed on London Bridge or in the markets area . . Oh and when children where blown to pieces in Manchester , not 1 mosque or Imam who are known to spout radical hatred towards the country have been touched yet the prime minister is at boiling point towards Putin . . The lot of them don't give a flying Fukc about our way of life being destroyed , as Brexit proved there so out of touch with the man in the street !! 

• Like 7