Radio 4 Saturday

1 minute ago, greg64 said:

its read by an actor and critiqued from voices from voices across the spectrum not read out in a single go,so not what you think its going to be

It has to be read by an actor, as Powell never recorded the whole speech.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Or you can ignore the bbc and whatever way they would like to frame the debate and just listen to the speech anytime on youtube and make your own mind up

There is no audio of the full speech.

Anybody taking the time to listen to that speech cannot deny every single word is true and detrimentally ignored to the point we are at now .As a nation ,white British ,we are on the verge of extintion with Only the commen man left to do anything about it .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have listened to that speech a number of times,every word is true,as a kid I often heard he was racist,its only as an adult I see him as a free thinker unshackled by leftie political correctness,he was ahead of his time,pity no one realised and acted upon it back then.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Difference is, someone who wants to look for the speech has to go and find it on YouTube.......but a broadcast that has attracted quiet a lot of media attention will reach a lot more people.

Obviously, they will pull it apart and many will fall for it because with live in a nation of headline readers/listeners and not thinkers.....but there are still enough people in the country who tune out the white noise and think ;)

Thats why it’s a good thing. 

The speech was given, I believe, as a direct result of policy that government were persuing at the time.....it wasn’t about “the black man”.......it was about the destruction of a nation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1