Radio 4 Saturday

Radio 4 are to Broadcast the “Rivers or Blood” speech in full this Saturday.

Im a big critic of the beeb But in this instance thank f**k someone is actually willing to open the debate........obviously Lord Adonis and some other rabid lefty types want to stop them and stifle the debate.

• Like 4

We really shouldn't be allowing this in a modern society. It's the 21stC ffs! It will just normalise disgusting fascist views encouraging the deplorable Right to speak up when we should be locking them up for their damaging, invasive and hurtful opinions! :censored:

:angel:    :whistling: :fool:   :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, WILF said:

Im a big critic of the beeb But in this instance thank f**k someone is actually willing to open the debate........obviously Lord Adonis and some other rabid lefty types want to stop them and stifle the debate.

what time wilf ?   am or pm 

1 minute ago, Blackbriar said:

The surest way to upset an Indian is to call them a Paki ! :D

Great fun though. I like sending a text "happy Ramadan" or whatever to a very close Indian mate of mine from Uni and then pretending I didn't know she wasn't actually a Muslim! "f***ing stupid cracker ass whitey!" :laugh: :laugh:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Great fun though. I like sending a text "happy Ramadan" or whatever to a very close Indian mate of mine from Uni and then pretending I didn't know she wasn't actually a Muslim! "f***ing stupid cracker ass whitey!" :laugh: :laugh:

The off license I go to is run by 2 Sri Lankan brothers. Smashing fellas and, like most Sri Lankans, totally cricket mad.

A while back, I went in and, sure enough, they've got cricket on the telly behind the counter. 

"Who's playing ?" I asked him. "Sri Lanka" he says with a big smile.

"Who they playing ?"

"Pakistan" he says "so it's probably fixed !"

:laugh:

See..........NOBODY likes them !

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I wouldn't be back slapping the beeb  just yet ,they probably won't broadcast the speech and let the listener make his own mind up ,my guess is that it will be commented on and critiqued in a very partisan way by the very people who would deny free speech to anyone who would do  as much as nod their head in agreement to any part of the speech 

• Like 2